1/2 oz of sour diesel $90

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by NarcotiKzz, May 20, 2009.

1. NarcotiKzz

NarcotiKzz New Member

Hey, me and my friend are buying a half oz. of sour diesel this week for $90. i bought a gram of this before and it was smelled really potent and got me pretty high. just wondering if this is an average price or very cheap. thanks.
    2 people like this.
  2. Thats super cheap for any type of bud. Sounds unreal...
  3. NarcotiKzz

NarcotiKzz New Member

coool, maybe ill post pics in a few days
  4. Yeah dude. Thats cool. Sour Diesel is the shit to smoke. Post some pictures of that shit.
  5. ngever

ngever New Member

dude thats crazy cheap.
  6. TokenNutritionist

TokenNutritionist New Member

sounds too cheap to be legit sour diesel, but if it is, hellz yea.
  7. Maximus

Maximus Sr. Member

That's a wholesale price if it's good, keep that connection man.
  8. KMKbuzz4-2-0

KMKbuzz4-2-0 Sr. Member

Man if its high quality sour diesel thats a decent wholesale price...and I'd be buying it wholesale if it was because that shit goes for 400oz around here regularly. Like I said...it all depends on the quality.

Damn tho man...thats not a lot more than what I pay for an ounce of good mids...rock on and memorize that phone number!
  9. Sofa King

Sofa King It's Good to be the KING.

Even if it's not SD (lots of dealer stories out there), 90 is still a great price for a half of anything if it has this effect.

10. pkster8235

pkster8235 Lazy Dancer

It depends on where you live.
    I get half an ounce of good stuff for $90..
    And I agree with Sofa King, (you could say I Sofa King agree!! ;)) that price for half an ounce of anything that gets you pretty blazed is a good deal.
  11. rich420

rich420 New Member

Prices vary everywhere, so its hard for us to tell you if your price is good without knowing where you are from. Around here that would be an amazing cheap price, half ounces here range from 140-200.
  12. NarcotiKzz

NarcotiKzz New Member

yeah i live in PA, the kid i get it from is like 16, but his uncles in the latin kings, so i guess he got connections
  13. stonerr6758

stonerr6758 New Member

your probably buying some bad quality sour diesel or not the real thing so you could be getting ripped off but if not then youve got one hell of a good dealer
  14. MagicBuddha714

MagicBuddha714 New Member

Unless its like really really bad quality Sour Diesel..that's a really good price. Sour Diesel is probably my favorite weed out there so enjoy!