13 years old and smoking pot!

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by ImAScrubAtPot, Jun 27, 2011.

1. ImAScrubAtPot

ImAScrubAtPot New Member

Do you guys think its wrong what i am doing smoking pot at such a young age and all? I really do quite enjoy it. Also im not supposed to be smoking....
  2. MrMunchies

MrMunchies New Member

There are a lot of 13 year old smokers...I know about 30 or more :p
    I do not believe it is wrong as long as you keep your life ahead of you in view and don't make your life revolve around smoking weed. I started at 13, i'm 15 now. If anything it has helped, my grades even improved!

Why arent you aloud to be smoking? Health problems? Or parents? What?
  3. Phenom

Phenom Banned

Why would a 13 year old ever be aloud to smoke cannabis? It's still an illegal substance.
    If you really want to stop for now, thats what is truly best for you, but it's your decision. I started at 15 (16 now).
  4. Zeroxtreem

Zeroxtreem News *****

If that's the worst thing you're going to do, go for it. Just don't let it evolve into other things like it does for a lot of people.

And especially since you're so young, I would not advise smoking a ton. Save it for special days, like a long holiday break in school. Now that it's summer, maybe plan out when to do it with some friends far enough away from people that you won't get in trouble.

I'm not going to be able to give you links, or cite anything to back this up, but even in my own thinking (and yes, I am totally uneducated on the subject but really...do you have to be educated to think this?) I don't see how it's good for a young, growing brain to introducing that much chemical into it. But still, like I said...why not just smoke a couple times this summer? :)

And finally, I do not think, but I know that it is harder for the MAJORITY of teenagers to regulate their use to where it is appropriate, where they can handle it, when or where not to bring it, etc...and beyond that, when to understand that "Hey, I've been getting high eating steakum sandwiches for about 4 hours now watching the Star Wars marathon on Spike" means don't fuck off and get too stoned that you can't do monday night's homework or study for that test that they always give you on friday to make you feel like shit when you leave school because dude, it's Friday. I'm still young, and I still remember how they think.

Anyway...I need to go back to work.

(I was getting high on a break at home before going back, but didn't let my internet time cut into work...that's how to be ;))
  5. ImAScrubAtPot

ImAScrubAtPot New Member

Im not supposed to be smoking because my mom dissaproves of me smoking it. Health wise since i have started smoking pot i have been feeling healthier than i have been in the last few years. Pot helps me keep my panic attacks under control.
  6. iCurlBabies

iCurlBabies New Member

DARE tells me that pot can effect your growing stages, since your body is still developing and shit. Accordingly, pot smokers that start at a young age often times have kids with ADD.

Personally, I don't give a damn. Light it up!
  7. four2ohh

four2ohh New Member

I think its better to wait till your 15. once your 15 you'll be smarter and more grown up.

But as long as you keep up in school, and not let weed be what ur world revolves around, you can prolly smoke that shit.

Peace
  8. scofieldr3199

scofieldr3199 Sr. Member

I'd be a hypocrite to tell you not to smoke. I smoked at 13. But thinking back on it, its better to wait to a more mature age, but if your mature enough to handle it, what will a little weed do to u. Nothing. But make sure to keep that on the down low, don't want your parents thinking you smoke pot at age 13. Wouldn't be good. Usually if parents catch kids at a younger age they overreact more because they think you will move on to harder stuff, you can't really blame them for that though. So be safe out there.
  9. Lurkerboy (T)

Lurkerboy (T) Sr. Member

I say anyone who hasn't graduated high school or are the equivalent age (17/18+) should not have access to marijuana. I think that's a good place because your general education shouldn't be impacted by drugs. If you can't even graduate from HS cause your stoned all the time, I think it's a damn shame.

Now, this isn't everyone. Some people do well in school and smoke weed. But my ideal restrictions aren't there to protect those people, it's to protect those who can't manage both. Since there's no way of individually screening people for that ability, the flat number is 17+
    2 people like this.
  10. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

ADD isn't a legit medical condition anyway...

I'll say this, don't make it a priority in your life. Don't even make it important, especially not yet. I'll assume you're in 8th grade. That's not bad, but imo, there's no point in smoking weed in 8th grade. That's a year when you're on top and there's nothing to bite you in the ass. Enjoy it in itself, you don't need any drugs. Now that said just about everyone I know was smoking and drinking assloads in 8th grade.
    8th grade isn't a hard year. You're not dealing with people you haven't known for a while, and not in a totally new social scene.