3% salicylic acid

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by Xerocool, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Xerocool

Xerocool New Member

For everyone trying the Macujo method, or a variation of it, I managed to find a hair care product with 3% Salicylic acid. Everyone seems to use acne treatment products that contain 2%, while mentioning there is a rumored product with 3%.

The product is Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Shampoo (plus conditioner). I picked it up at Walmart to implement it into my hair shampooing routine. I figured it couldn't hurt.

-EDIT-
    Reflecting on this, it may not matter that it has an extra percentage. If you're using facial treatment, you can most likely apply it more generously to the hair than if you were lathering with shampoo. With that in mind, I believe you could potentially apply more SA to you hair in one session with the facial treatment product.

2. odium4u

odium4u New Member

T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo "Scalp Build-Up Control" has a 3% Salicylic Acid count.

3. Mafew

Mafew New Member

use compound W wart its around 20%.

4. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

I think if your gonna get hair tested you are basicly screwed no matter what hahaha, unless you havent smoked in forever and you go get you hair buzzed and use that shampoo 3 times a day I doubt the is any escaping those horrible tests.