30 days clean, still fail home tests

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by OldManNoPants, Jul 19, 2010.

1. OldManNoPants

OldManNoPants New Member

Hey all, first time poster, long time lurker!

I'm finding myself to be in something of a pinch, but I still have a week to make things kosher.

I've been clean exactly 30 days as of today, but I've failed 2 at-home drug tests tonight. One was kinda iffy, as there was a ghostly faint line, but the other test was definitely a fail.

As far as stats go..I'm 6'0 175lbs..I smoked a few gravs a day when I was still partaking. I'm in total shock that I'm failing drug tests 30 days after the fact.

Basically, I'm wanting to know what steps can I take to clean myself up by next Tuesday. I'll be 37 days clean by then, but who knows if I'll be naturally "clean" in the next 7 days when I'm not after 30.

I bought some niacin..I guess I can start eating more lean. I've never tried substitution and frankly, it kinda freaks me out that something would go wrong.

Ideas?

2. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

Forget the niacin because it doesnt do anything to help pass a U/A.

Take one more home test 3 days before your scheduled U/A. This time, use the first void of the day. If you still fail, then your only viable choices are:

- Substitution - Read this thread for tips: http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/10940-substitution-tips-tricks-guidelines-n2.html

- Dilution - Read the guidelines outlined in this thread (skip the aspirin part because its outmoded for the newer tests used today): http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/12956-dilution-tips-tricks-guidelines-n2.html

3. L3GALIZEit

L3GALIZEit New Member

Try dilution and test with a test strip. If your practice run fails, you should substitue. I never did dilution, but I substituted once before. It's stressful, but substitution is almost a guarantee. At this point, you need to run both scenarios (dilution and substitution), in case you still come up positive with your own natural sample next week.