35105N SAP 5-50 W/NIT Quest Test

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by MrE, Jul 5, 2006.

1. MrE

MrE New Member

I just got my chain of custody form and saw that I will be taking a 35105N SAP 5-50 W/NIT at Quest tomorrow. Can somebody explain to me what that code means? I am pretty sure the W/NIT portion means that they are checking for adulterants in the urine. I am planning to use QuikFix 4.0 as my first line of defense and dilution as my second line of defense if the temperature is not correct on the QF.

Can the W/NIT portion of the test check to see if I am using synthetic urine?

Thanks

2. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

QF will not register as anything but human urine.

3. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

1.35105N- code for the employer
    2. SAP- Substances Abuse Panel
    3. 5-50- Five panel with a 50 ng cutoff for THC
    4.W/NIT- With nitrates check.

Sec, have I been paying attention?

4. Secs

Secs New Member

You have! :D Go to the head of the class.

You have now just passed a different kind of drug test; way to go!!!

5. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

WOW!!!! Hawg!!!!! You are a friggin' genius and don't let anyone tell you different. :D Really that was great. I bet you sec3 is busting his/her buttons because he\she is soooooooooo proud. ;)

6. Secs

Secs New Member

Lookie there 1toke, now you have a roll model. ;)

...Don't let that upperclassman, Hawg, get the upper hand. :D

(I'd use a laughing smiley, but this slow dial up takes too long to open the page)

7. 1tokeovertheline

Hawg is my hero................. :love:

8. Secs

Secs New Member

That might be just a tad too much info :eek:

9. MrE

MrE New Member

Thanks everybody for their response. I am headed to Quest in the morning with my QuikFix as primary and dilution as secondary. Wish me luck!

10. MrE

MrE New Member

Just got back from Quest and it was a breeze. I am looking forward to celebrating tonight!

11. 1tokeovertheline

Congratulations. You are a member of the sub club. :D

12. MrE

MrE New Member

Actually, a two time member now! Does that make me a senior member? :)

My last test was about two years ago so it was nice to come to this board to make sure everything still works like it did two years ago.

I was in a private bathroom and the lady was waiting outside for me. I started to pee in the toilet and then held it for a few seconds so she would think I was peeing in the cup. Then, I had to pee for about 30 seconds and that gave me time to open the QF and pour it in. Checked the temp at 96 degrees and left the bathroom. Such a great feeling leaving the place knowing you beat the system.

13. newtothis123

newtothis123 New Member

in your shoes - help.

i am going to take the same drug test you took. I dont understand what w/nit means. please let me know,i am freaking out that they will be able to detect a detoxifyer i am using that was purchase at gnc. please help, i appreciate it.