.5 grams

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by hitstick320, May 12, 2011.

1. hitstick320

hitstick320 New Member

Hey guys! This is my first post here. Ok so I have only smoked about 4 times, all in about the past month. Right now, I only have .5 grams of dank left until Saturday. I was wondering, would this be enough for me to smoke today and tomorrow? Thanks!:)

2. MissMaryJ

MissMaryJ New Member

If you had a good vape that .5 would be enough for an all day session :) Depends on how much you smoke though and out of what, if you only take a hit or two at a time out of a pipe or a bong .5 should be enough
    Also depends on your tolerance though

Welcome! I'm new on here as well :)

3. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Yeah it really does depend on the person-how much you feel is necessary. I only vape these days and although I'm a daily user, I don't use much. Half a gram can easily last me several days, especially since I don't normally start until after 5, sometimes later. Some people go through a half gram in a flash. Everyone's a little different.

4. CouchPotato

CouchPotato Cotch Supreme

Assuming you're rolling it, I'd say you could stretch it out into 2 joints. I normally use .4 - if it's to myself and that normally gets me nicely high. Sometimes I'll whack .7 in and that'll take me to a whole new level.
    Guessing you've got a low tolerance, so .25 should get you sufficiently high for an hour or two. When I started smoking I could get away with .2 maybe even less.

But as stated, varies from person to person. I'd say give it a go, if after the first .25 you're not high, smoke the rest, if not spread it across the two days.

5. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

If you have a pipe, definitely. If you use joints, it depends on how well you roll. This would be for a solo session, btw.