A good recipe for 1 1/2 grams of dank?

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by AlwaysBeSafe, Jan 1, 2011.

1. AlwaysBeSafe

AlwaysBeSafe New Member

What can I make with 1 1/2 grams of dank that'll FUCK me up and is easy to make?
  2. LoAnnaLove

LoAnnaLove New Member

Firecrackers, its the simplest one that'll get you messed up with that amount of weed. Take a look under this forums cooking section, you can find many ways to make it.
    2 people like this.
  3. Kushy

Kushy down

Yea, firecrackers are easy, but drinking it through alcohol or tincture is even easier. You don't have to cook anything, just get some high proof alcohol i.e. everclear, even vodka will work. Put the ground bud into the alcohol, let it sit for a couple hours, strain out the plant matter, and drink the green alcohol liquid. It will medicate you very heavily and probably get you a little drunk too ;)
    2 people like this.
  4. AlwaysBeSafe

AlwaysBeSafe New Member

I ended up making a firecracker last night with a gram of dank on it....it worked but I didnt eat it till like 10 at night so when it hit me it was like midnight and I was just trippin. When I fell asleep I had some fucking CRAZY dreams.

Im not much of a drinker but for experimentation purposes I might try that out :D
  5. Kushy

Kushy down

Yea man if you don't like to drink, you can let that alcohol green liquid "Green Dragon" sit out and evaporate. The amount of alcohol in it will decrease but it will get more potent with THC because the THC:alcohol ratio increases. By the time you've let almost all of it evaporate, you can end up taking just a dropper and dropping it under your tongue or drinking it, you'll get high immediately by letting it dissolve under your tongue or youll get heavily medicated through your digestive magic. good luck man
  6. AlwaysBeSafe

AlwaysBeSafe New Member

Really only just a few drops to get you high? I could make that last a long time...
  7. LoAnnaLove

LoAnnaLove New Member

If you do wanna try green dragon, what kushy is talking about, theres a method done over the stove(very carefully) where it will burn away all the alcohol. And if its concentrated enough, yes by drops. But for it to be that concentrated 1.5 would only create enough to be used for drops or a quick shot. Remind you, 1.5 will always be 1.5 worth. Theres no way to make it stronger if you have done it properly at best, you can always make it weaker and end up losing some, or alot and most of the time i think people miss some, but its not really noticable.

And i have read before that your gums and under tongue can get something into your system better than your stomach for some things. take chewing tobacco for example, they don't swallow that dirty spit.
  8. blazedoblivious

blazedoblivious New Member

could you tell me how to make tincture with about an eights or less of bud? Been trying to find out how with that much but have come up with nothing as of now..