A half ounce for $60.

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Addict 7S, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Addict 7S

Addict 7S New Member

So, i picked up a half this past tuesday. My dealer didnt really say much about it, and didnt know if it was an indica or sativa, or a hybrid.

Anyways, this bud is alright. Pretty dense, a little seedy. More hairs than im used to seeing, but absolutely 0 visible crystals. It was really sticky though.

I ran alot through my grinder, and didnt get any kief off of it, which confused me. So i load up a socket in my gravity bong, and take four hits that are 1 quart each. Thats more than i usually do, but i figured i needed it since the bud had zero crystals.

Anyways, i start to get this intense mind fog. Then i started to get way higher than i expected, or have ever been. It felt like the definition of a sativa. So im cleaning and shit, being all tingly. Then it starts to get bad. I lay down, and every time i close my eyes i start to feel like im spinning real fast, and have a punch of G force pulling on me. And it would get increasingly intense until the point that my body felt like it was vibrating, spiraling at tremendous speeds. When i opened my eyes, it would be fuzzy for a few seconds until i finally focused. But i couldnt keep my eyes open for the life of me. Time flew by super fast. I couldnt wait for it to be over.

The only time ive ever experienced something like that was off of a certain brand of synthetic cannabis. In fact, it was eerily similar. Ive tried more, and theres something about this weed. Is just got bad vibes and shit. I gave some to four of my friends. One said its awesome, one said its alright, one said it was pretty good, and the last said its great, but that he prefers heady highs over body highs, which is what he claimed to get from it.

I suppose its a hybrid, but this bud is still weird. Ive felt weird about it since i got it.

Whatre your thoughts?
    3 people like this.
  2. Addict 7S

Addict 7S New Member

Oh, i forgot to add, i was also high off of it for a little over 5 hours, compared to the two hours im high off of other bud i get around here.
  3. Mister Panda

Mister Panda New Member

Sounds like you got your hands on some "sleeper bud" as I call it. Better than you expected. Ive got ak47 that have me little keif and shit looking bud that gave me 1.5g of keif from a half.
    Your tolerance must have been lower than you thought.
  4. DubAlley

DubAlley New Member

Well sounds like you got a deal. Idk where u at but in Cali 60 is a top shelf eight in some clubs nd mostly street price. I've had Shitty looking bud thats turned out to be dank. I've also had some eye candy bud that was weak nd didn't smoke too good. It just sounds like u got super stoned that's how I felt on an edible my first time. Plus gravity bong hits not like u hittin a j or piece no wonder u get fucked up off 4 rips.
  5. Addict 7S

Addict 7S New Member

Well. The same night i posted this thread, i decided I'd go for more g bong hits.

Whether it was my "Fuck it" attitude or smoking more than what i originally did, i did 6 rips and then laid in my bed. It was silent and dark. I started to feel said "g force" intensifying and spinning sensation increasing. I was trying to have good vibes, and keeping my cool.

Mentioned in the original post was the fact that once the feelings got to a certain point, or intensity, they stopped growing, but the uncomfortable feeling still remained. I know i shouldn't talk about any unmentionables(harder drugs), but this time it started to feel like a DXM trip.

But once i reached this high point, where the feelings persisted, i quit trying to think of good vibes. It wasn't good, nor was it bad. It didn't make me happy, nor sad or angry. I just felt like i was there. No thoughts going through my head.

Ive never experienced anything like that from cannabis, but who knows. I feel like i surpassed the uncomfortable high zone, but it still wasnt an enjoyable high.
  6. James Hodson

James Hodson Guest

Yeah dude this happens. My sister dropped off my quart yesterday, and I didn't know anything about the weed either. It has no smell, no real weed feel, and it's mostly hairs and not much bud in the ratio of it. But i rolled up about 8 or 9 of these yesterday, because I was expecting a really weak high. Boy was I wrong. Total annihaliton of my body the entire way through. It's as they say "small, but strong". Don't underestimate bad looking weed, do your research first.

And FYI, all of those things you said you've experienced, I've experienced them plenty of times. For almost 6 years, I've got many batches that have sent me west for the entire day due to the strain being somewhat incredibly stronger than the shit I was used to smoking so many months at a time, through like getting ounces and quarts. It's just what hits you when you're body's not expecting it, and you're mind doesn't have the time to react.
  7. sativaking

sativaking New Member

No crystals yet sticky bud, could just mean the trich's have been smashed, but are still there, crystals are resin, resin is all that makes it sticky.