A Short Delux Daddy Vaporizor Review

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Warm Weather, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Warm Weather

Warm Weather New Member

When I was deciding what kind of vape to buy I did a lot of research, and based on local availability and my price range I decided to go with the Delux Daddy Vaporizer. Its a canadian made box/whip convection vape similar to the vapor bros.

I've had the vaporizer for about 8 months now and don't have any complaints.

It hasn't given me any trouble and the glass seems pretty strong. I've dropped the whip/bowl on my stone tile floor several times and it didn't chip or break.

I don't vape daily (more like a twice a week, 3 bowls each time) so I can't speak to its longevity but 8 months at this rate of use and it still works as well as the day I bought it.

Overall, I'd say it's a good vape. For anyone looking in the price range of $200 you won't be disappointed.
  2. 5drive

5drive Slacker

It's a good vape. I had one some years ago. However, these days I WOULD be disappointed in it, especially around $200. I don't like the heater angle. If that's not an issue for you, it should give you good service.
  3. Warm Weather

Warm Weather New Member

What would be a better vape you could get for the same price?

I don't find any trouble with the angle of the heater, a screen keeps the pot from touching it.

I guess you have to be careful not to put much downward pressure on it so you don't break it. But thats not really an issue.
  4. 5drive

5drive Slacker

The Da Buddah (DBV) is one I'd much prefer in this price range. Stronger housing and better heater angle.

And if I did want a wooden box vape I'd get the Vapor Brothers.