Adderall and Weed

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by jakspar0w, May 15, 2009.

1. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

Has anyone else combined these two? I have for the second time this morning and I am just in a constant state of euphoria. I took a shower and my legs are so raw because of how well I shaved them, hahaha.
    The best part about it is that after you smoke, there isn't a drowsy groggy feel, so you are just ready to have fun all day! Also, you can still concentrate but enjoy the ability to notice really awkward and small details from the weed.
    Sorry if this seems like I am rambling, but you know how it is! ;)

2. KMKbuzz4-2-0

KMKbuzz4-2-0 Sr. Member

Eh, I tried it in high school. Amphetamines are definetely NOT my thing so I didn't enjoy it at all...only thing it was good for was making it really easy to stay up through the whole party.

I don't know...I don't really get that burned out feeling lots of people talk about with pot...I'm just either high or not...so maybe that's partially why the pills didn't improve anything.

3. Plaidheart

Plaidheart New Member

I don't know

I had a friend who used to pop those after we smoked. He offered me one but I turned it down. I should have tried one, ah well. Any side effects?

4. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

Well, you don't really get hungry, which makes the munchies less of a beast. The only downfall is if you are already pretty anxious. It's very motivating, though. My clean car says so :p

5. Maximus

Maximus Sr. Member

Be careful with Aderall, your tolerance goes up very quickly, I know some people that had just kept increasing the dosage until they could go days without eating or sleeping, which to me personally is a scary thought because I love food :)

Just take it easy, that's all I suggest. But yes I have tried that, and it is pretty cool, I have since stopped taking uppers because now I feel like my heart will explode even after a cup of coffee sometimes. So I tend to stick with the mary jane and some beers.

6. mcduffee420

mcduffee420 New Member

I did fucking awesome i wish i had some off topics right now but dont snort 15 in 2 days or youll be sick nasty sick and yea kinda dangerous but yea fucking awesome experence

7. mcduffee420

mcduffee420 New Member

yea the no tired drowzie feeling i so agree with that wow dude you fnm rule for posting this but no drowsiness high...yea : )

8. Sproggs

Sproggs Sr. Member

I actually have legit ADHD and can get adderall whenever I want. I was prescribed this drug when I was probably 8 or so years old.

I know from experience that it will get rid of any appetite you have. You will have no desire to eat. I'm 17 years old and I weight a mere 120 lbs because I've been on some sort of amphetamine since I was 4 years old...these drugs make you look weak and mangled.

I hate taking adderall or any sort of ADHD amphetamine.

9. mcduffee420

mcduffee420 New Member

damn sproggs that sucks for your situation as in you hate taking them since you been on them for so long

but in my situation id love to be you easy amps. but....if we switched shoes im sure we would both see eachothers reasoning behind our oppinions

10. Orange Bud

Orange Bud Banned

Sproggs, before i start my opinion i want you to know that im not trying to be mean or offend you.

I believe ADD/ADHD is total bull shit. If parents would have done somethibng about their roudy kid when they were 3 they wouldnt need amphetamines. I know 3yrs old isnt much but when your young a part in your brain that tells you how to act, the disipline the paerents used would be seen because of the brain being so young.

Now that im done, addrell made you motivated or energetic is because of the amphetimines put your current energy to use. Just dont OD ok? Ok...

11. Maps420

Maps420 New Member

weed, coffee and expresso works for me :) Uppers make me feel like im gonna die.

12. wtf...?