Advice needed: how to bring THC level down quickly

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by yabyum, Nov 4, 2008.

1. yabyum

yabyum New Member

Can anyone offer advice on quickly bringing THC levels down?

I recently tested positive. The threshold for a positive was 15 ng/ml. I tested positive at 18 ng, so just BARELY over the threshold.

is drinking more water over the next few (4-5) days adequate to keep bringing my levels down? is there something else i should (or shouldn't) be doing ? i am so close to that threshold and just need to bring it a little lower, Quickly.

any advice is appreciated. i've been clean for 33 days and just need to get below that 15 threshold.

thanks.
  2. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

Drinking water is only good for the day of the U/A. Drinking water days before the test is of no help. To find out why, follow this link: http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/28391-why-drinking-lot-useless.html

Only time and fat-burning exercise can get rid of THC.
    2 people like this.
  3. yabyum

yabyum New Member

okay then, good to know. thanks lew....

next question, i guess:

for the people out there that are failing what is a typical 'level'? like i said earlier, i was at 18 , and the threshold was 15. do you think since i'm close to the threshold that i can get down to a 'negative' result relatively easily knowing that i'm not smoking at all right now?

god, i wish there was an easier way to know EXACTLY how long it takes based on body weight/past usage. :(
  4. Secs

Secs New Member

You were very low relative to other positive levels. I have seen them over the 800 mark.

If you tested today, you probably would test negative by now. As lew scannon says, drinking days prior to the test does nothing for you. Read the dilution sticky so you understand how fluids can help and how too much fluid can hurt you on a drug test.