Advice Needed!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by dusmoker, May 17, 2012.

1. dusmoker

dusmoker New Member

So, I'm 21 years old, 6'5", 215 lbs and I used to be a regular smoker. I'm not in top shape, but I do work out occasionally. I stopped for about 2 months, but then I smoked about a month ago for 4/20, and I smoked a pretty decent amount for the few days that follow the holiday. I probably smoked 3-5 times after then, with my last time smoking being about 2 weeks or so ago.

I just got a job offer, and they said that I'll be tested the last week of May (basically in a week or so). I need to make sure I pass the test, which I'm assuming is going to be a urine test. I should be getting the job offer letter in the mail in the next few days.

I'm open to any techniques (working out, cleansing drinks, at home tests, etc.). What do you think I should be doing to ensure that I pass this?

3 people like this.
  2. dusmoker

dusmoker New Member

UPDATE- Ok, so I got my test pushed back. They want me to call them on Monday, June 4th to set up pre-employment paperwork and "pre-employment alcohol/drug screen." So, I have a least one more week to try to cleanse and I plan on working out a few times before then. I haven't taken any at home tests yet, but I'll probably buy one today or tomorrow to use.

What else should I be doing to be as confident as I can be? I'll be tested over 4 weeks after I stopped, and before I stopped, I only smoked very heavily a week before on 4/20, and 3 or 4 times in the week before I stopped. I'm pretty confident now, but I just want to give myself the best chance.

3. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

I was checking in on your other thread and saw this--whatever wound up happening with this? With more than four weeks given the conditions you described, sounds like a good bet if you have to make one to begin with ;)

Cheers,

-Dave