Allergies anyone?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by ProJoe959, Jun 7, 2002.

1. ProJoe959

ProJoe959 New Member

Does anyone here have seasonal allergies? I was just thiking and I wonder if pot helps at all. Has anyone ever noticed if weed helps their allergies? I haven't got high for a while, but I'm about to, so i guess i'll find out then, but I was just wondering if anybody else ever noticed an improvement in their allergies.
  2. yes it really helps the congestion.
  3. Panama

Panama Seasoned Activist

Thread Moved

To the Health and Medicine forum.
  4. ikari

ikari Seasoned Activist

I do, however, since I started smoking regularly (about 2-3 times a week) they havn't even been half as bad.

And, since I started smoking I refused to take allergy medicine of any kind, as I didnt know what would happen if i mixed marijuana and allergy medicine.

So i guess it's good it helped, otherwise i'd have a stuffy nose all spring :(
  5. techno_trancer

techno_trancer New Member

i sneeze alot when i breath in some pollen, it sucks becuz i always have a runny nose but weed helps it out
  6. GiggleSmoke

GiggleSmoke New Member

a friend of mine has bad allergies and it doesn't seem to help, we would be toking at the park and this guys eyes would be running and he'd be sneezing like a mofo.
  7. ProJoe959

ProJoe959 New Member

Well it's good to hear that some of you have suffered less as a result of smoking pot. I haven't had a chance to post for a while, but I did end up getting high last friday. Guess what happened? IT WORKED! I couldn't belive it. At first, I just didn't feel my eyes hurting anymore, then my allergies went away almost completely! Clear nose. Happy eyes (still bloodshot cuz of the weed).

I'm ecstatic. Is there anything this plant can't do? Yeah, drive a car, but its amazing how many good things come from marijuana. How can this remain illegal?:confused: I'm pissed.:mad: I wonder if this could one day be a practical treatment for allergies if they ever legalize pot. I hope so.

I hope it helps some of you as much as it helps me this allergy season.:)

These waving guys are cool.:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
  8. ikari

ikari Seasoned Activist

This is crazy!

My nose is a little stuffy from allergies, but now everytim i look at a bright colour (simpsons just had a fire on it), my nose clears!

it's the ultimate decongestant... bright colours...

Oh, im pretty stoned too, so forigve any bad spelling.
  9. Shaman

Shaman Seasoned Activist

Pot doesn't seem to help my allegies that much, aside from making me kinda forget about the symptoms. What it DOES do however, is lessen the "speedy" side effects of the allergy drugs I'm taking (allegra + becconase)
  10. Panama

Panama Seasoned Activist

Hmmm

I've found that a few good hits will ease the itching of my eyes and slow the runny nose down to a manageable drip from a stream. I haven't found anything that will keep me from sneezing, though. :(