Am I OK From My First Smoke?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Jake Wilson, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Jake Wilson

Jake Wilson New Member

Hey, Im new to this site. I smoked Mj for the first time this past Monday, I lost it big time, and I couldn't control my body for awhile, I calmed down and kind of enjoyed it. Later on I still felt the feeling of being high, its Saturday and I still don't feel like myself. Also my first smoke was with, I think it was Sour D, and around Thursday I had strange mood swings starting. Please help me is this normal I don't like feeling this way and I want it to stop, I want to feel normal again. Ive been drinking water, soda, milk, eating, sleeping, showering, and waiting but Im not back to normal yet.
  2. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Then don't smoke, or at least don't overdo it, which you obviously did. Yes there's a hangover effect. Better get used to it if you're going to continue.
    2 people like this.
  3. Jake Wilson

Jake Wilson New Member

Thanks for the reply, I still feel different, and I thought about it, since it is psychedelic maybe that wild experience changed me, maybe this is how i will be from now on. And as far as smoking again I'm on the fence about because i still feel it i don't know if its still in my system, and i don't know if i should wait until its completely gone
  4. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Marijuana is a very mild drug, with zero 'proven' permanent effects. If it changed you then it's most likely you would have changed without it.

You state your age as 20. If that's true then you still have about 5 years to go before your brain is completely developed. The part that isn't complete yet helps you to make good decisions, so that's something to keep in mind in dealing with drugs and alcohol- stuff that also affects decision making.