Am I swallowing smoke?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by PoweredByPot, Dec 17, 2009.

1. PoweredByPot

PoweredByPot New Member

i think this sounds stupid, but how do i know if im smoking and not swallowing smoke?

2. hector

hector Sr. Member

well when you are taking a hit just use your lungs not your esophagus. if you are swallowing while taking a hit you could be swallowing smoke. if you don't swallow while inhaling i don't think any smoke can enter your stomach.

3. Kushy

Kushy down

If you're burping up smoke, then yes, you are. Try to only breathe in, and never swallow the spit inside your mouth. A common mistake that people make is after taking a big hit, they try to keep the hit down by swallowing the spit in their mouth. But what happens is that theres a little bit of smoke in their mouth so that goes down to your stomach. The only way to get high is to breathe in smoke to your lungs, not your stomach. So try to avoid swallowing as if you were eating food, and instead just breathe in straight to your lungs

4. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

Well, you know what swallowing feels like don't you? :p. It's the same thing. Swallow right now with an empty mouth. Pretend there's smoke in it. It would be no different.

5. 024

024 Sr. Member

I do that sometimes, It doesn't affect me sometimes it saves me from a embarrassing cough. Its funny I see people cough out to one their first hit, I usually start coughing after alot of cones.