Amount in a 25 sack?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Hello People, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Hello People

Hello People New Member

So I'm buying a 25 sack from my friend and I was wondering what is a good weight? One of en said 1.7 grams. But my friend made it seem like 1.7 is a good deal? But anyways.. He got robbed or some shit and said he'll hook me up with a fat sack on Tuesday.( don't worry, it seems sketch but I know him well)
  2. Kushy

Kushy down

1.7 sounds legit in my area.
  3. SpiralSpindle

SpiralSpindle Sr. Member

25 for a half eighth seems about right for great stuff around here.
  4. lol_lol

lol_lol New Member

Man, 25/50 is what it used to be around here. Prices are going up and now I have to pay 30/60 in most areas. So I'd say your getting a good deal, if it's good bud.
  5. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

1.7 isn't bad, but 2.0 would be better. Not the worst, but certainly not the best deal. If it's chronic, cool, but I would continue to look for better deals and better hook-ups.
  6. Hello People

Hello People New Member

Cool, visually about how much should I expect?
  7. kimdead

kimdead New Member

sounds hooked up to me. i would take the deal
  8. canadiankeeg

canadiankeeg New Member

A 25 sack doesnt have a particular weight to it, it just means you pay 25 dollars for the bud be it an 1/8th of mids or between 1-1.5g of dank. Whether you are getting a good deal or not is hard for us to determine without the quality of the bud or the avg. price in your area. But, if you believe it is high quality weed then that sounds like a fair price.
  9. k_semler

k_semler Sr. Member

An eight around here if $50. Half of an 8th is $25. That equals 1.773 grams.
  10. Le0n

Le0n New Member

I would say you are gettin a fairly good deal.

Word to the wise, never let your lack of knowledge of the subject let on to your dealers.

Sometimes dealers take advantage of that, as it has happened to me, but I guess I am just an honest guy in many aspects...

You know what I mean. Getting big stems, shwag weed, under-weight etc etc. It is good that this particular guy is your friend so it makes things a lot easier.
  11. Adolf

Adolf New Member

1.7 grms? 25? are you serious?! Where are you people? And I hope that is some hydro your buying or some serious dank.

Best weed prices, USA:

Normal to above average quality:
    (the nickle and dime system)
    5 - 2.5 grams - a gram is a skinny joint, 2 grams is a basic blunt, .5 is about a bowl
    10 - 5 grams
    20 - 10
    25 - 12.5
    50 - 28 (a ounce, you get 3 grams free, it's a real gram weight ounce)

Kind bud, hydro or better (the eighth system)

30 or 35 - 3.5 grams, an eighth
    60 or 65 - 7 grams, a quarter (2 eighths)
    200 or 300 - 30 grams, a ounce, 2 extra grams to be even with the money
  12. Myracl

Myracl New Member

Adolf if your paying 200 for an ounce of dank KB, i need to move to where you are. probably the cheepest dank i've ever heard. I've never been offered kine bud for under 300 an oz, and even so, 300 is with hookups. its typically more than that.
  13. blowmypipe

blowmypipe New Member

25 $ will geta half O around here. That's just reggie tho. Dro goes for 20 a g.
  14. k_semler

k_semler Sr. Member

A QO around here costs $80-100. $80 if I get mids, $100 if I get dank shit. $130-150 gets me a HO.
  15. blowmypipe

blowmypipe New Member

You guys are gettin shit on. I can get a QP for 150$.
  16. k_semler

k_semler Sr. Member

Yeah, probably Mexican brown bud. I won't smoke that.
  17. blowmypipe

blowmypipe New Member

This stuff is legit and its green as eff.
  18. Zubz

Zubz New Member

good for you then..
    typically i pay £80(Brick weed/Jamaican Bush)-100(Homegrown Skunk)-£150-180(Mids,sometimes Dank)-£200-240 for for an ounce of Dank
  19. Renagade

Renagade New Member

ive gotten a 1/4 for 25 from my friends uncle