An Experiment / Vote For Your Favorite Strain

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Steve Cool, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Steve Cool

Steve Cool Tokemaster General Staff Member

Hi guys,

So ranker.com emailed us and told us about their vote for the best strains thing... pretty cool. I love this time of year because you get to see more lists like this popping up. :)

What do you think? I think this would be the perfect time to put the new Like feature to the test! Let's use the thread like a giant vote: comment with JUST the name of what you consider to be the ultimate embodiment of of the perfect smoke. Indica, sativa, head, body, fruity, skunky, fluffy, dense, anything goes and for whatever reason... whatever you think is the ultimate pinnacle of cannabis cultivation... -- there's only one catch: If your strain is already listed, you have to click Like instead of adding a new strain. There are plenty of threads on the internet where people argue over their favorite flavors... let's let our clicks do the talking! (But remember, only vote for one!)

So yeah, please take the time to read the whole list before submitting something. If you don't check first though and wind up making a duplicate I will delete it and your post won't count. First come first serve!

Let us know what strain YOU think should be the "spokesnug" for marijuana worldwide. I want to see how well this works as a voting platform... the drop down at the top of the thread should tell us which strain has the most Likes so far. :)
  2. kyrb732

kyrb732 New Member

INDICA - organic pineapple express
    2 people like this.
  3. newbud

newbud New Member

Sativa heady dense fruity and cheap ;)
  4. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

Sativa/Indica hybrid - Obama.
  5. Cpt Insanooo

Cpt Insanooo New Member

A I'm-floating-on-a-cloud dank Indica Strain; Grand-Daddy-Purp :D
    2 people like this.
  6. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Hybrid Sativa Dominant 80/20 Blueberry x Haze: Blue Dream
    4 people like this.
  7. OrangeJuiceandKush

OrangeJuiceandKush Sr. Member

Hybrid Sativa Dominant 90/10: Alaskan Thunderfuck x Sour Diesel
    4 people like this.
  8. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

100% Sativa - White Widow
    5 people like this.
  9. bbpiswatiuse

bbpiswatiuse New Member

blackberry kush indica
  10. If i have nothing to do sativa and loud music! if i need to function a hybrid does me good ! indica will make me sleep all day long)
  11. £.RichBrew420

£.RichBrew420 New Member

Whatever my dealer has that I can afford.
    6 people like this.
  12. Dopegrinder19

Dopegrinder19 New Member

Indica/Sativa Hybrid- Northern Lights
  13. LanDaddy

LanDaddy New Member

I don't even think white widow is a pure sativa
  14. OrangeJuiceandKush

OrangeJuiceandKush Sr. Member

It isn't but you can create your own strain to make your best combination real or not.

"JUST the name of what you consider to be the ultimate embodiment of of the perfect smoke. Indica, sativa, head, body, fruity, skunky, fluffy, dense, anything goes and for whatever reason"

From the thread start.
    2 people like this.
  15. Marc827

Marc827 New Member

purple kush, purple urkle, gran daddy purp, and aghan kush
  16. Thefour20man

Thefour20man New Member

Strawberry diesel and blue dream
  17. matthew420

matthew420 New Member

ubc chemo+master kush= master chemo caviar dipped in oil rolled is kief
    4 people like this.
  18. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

Nope, got a new batch, Orange Kush. Sativa dominant hybrid that isn't just orange from it's hairs, the bud is literally orange. I'll post pics of it later because I've never seen anything like it. Dense like a rock too aha.
    2 people like this.
  19. GanjaMarley

GanjaMarley New Member

I love all strains <3 but I guess I really love White Widow, Sour Diesel, Purple Kush, Durban Poison... there's just so many good strains out there I don't know what my favorite is, I'll smoke 'em all one day and find out :p
  20. newbud

newbud New Member

any clear winners other than the ppl smoking their favorite bud?