Any Smokers In Nanaimo, Bc?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Bowlblaze, Oct 2, 2002.

1. Bowlblaze

Bowlblaze Banned

just wonderin cuz its real hard to find stoners here
    i just moved here and dont know the places to chill and toke
  2. TexxMexx

TexxMexx New Member

i live in bc...but in the lower mainland.... hows weather on the island?
  3. Mr.Mojorisin

Mr.Mojorisin Mr. M

Jesus man I live about an hour north of you in the Comox Valley :p Thats some freaky stuff man, Ive never seen anyone from the Island since Ive been on the internet, though I think someone on here might be from Victoria.
  4. howdooyoodoo

howdooyoodoo New Member

hey Mr.Mojorisin i live in comox too. How old are you or where abouts do you live?
  5. Mr.Mojorisin

Mr.Mojorisin Mr. M

Your fuhckin with me man :p
  6. howdooyoodoo

howdooyoodoo New Member

No i'm not, seriously i live in Comox, I was really suprised when i saw this post about Nanaimo and then i went in it and when i saw that you were from comox i was so fukin surprised cause i didn't think anybody would post from comox cause it's such a small town.
  7. Mr.Mojorisin

Mr.Mojorisin Mr. M

Oooook, this is freakass. Whats the phone prefix for Comox.
  8. howdooyoodoo

howdooyoodoo New Member

339-#### or for new numbers its 890-#### also town pantry is where most people hang out which is on the corner of guthrie and anderton and right across the street is the mcdonalds, Tim Hortons, Radio Shack, and Gone Hollywood, and an empty part that was supposed to be a parker brothers pizzeria i think. and umm..... what else do you need to know?
  9. Mr.Mojorisin

Mr.Mojorisin Mr. M

Ooook, thats freaky. I'll take your word on the other stuff, I really dont go to Comox seein as Im from Cumberland ;) Man my schools hella close to your area, or atleast I think it is unless my geographies off, which it probably is.
  10. howdooyoodoo

howdooyoodoo New Member

what school do you go to?
  11. Mr.Mojorisin

Mr.Mojorisin Mr. M

12. howdooyoodoo

howdooyoodoo New Member

aspen; i pm'd you click on user cp close to the top(it's one of those brown buttons) and you'll see
  13. macphearsome

macphearsome New Member

actually, Im from Nanaimo.

. . .not much of a smoker, though
  14. Mr.Mojorisin

Mr.Mojorisin Mr. M

Hmmm 4 smokers from the Island, now whats that say about us lol? I wonder why we havent seen any Denman or Hornby Islanders around here, there packed with hippies and pot smokers, though they might not have internet, I never go there.
  15. Bowlblaze

Bowlblaze Banned

yeah and what about saltspring?
  16. muidlobuh

muidlobuh New Member

any of you been to the sunshine coast? just a ferry ride from the island or from vancouver via horseshoe bay
  17. Bowlblaze

Bowlblaze Banned

yeah thats where my dealer gets his weed
  18. howdooyoodoo

howdooyoodoo New Member

Sorry I'm kinda stupid :rolleyes: but is the sunshine coast like hornby island and denman and saltspring and all that? cause if it is, I've been to hornby, denman, and saltspring :p