Anyone heard of Sonne #7 detox?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by e62285, Apr 20, 2005.

1. e62285

e62285 New Member

http://healthyhighway.com/Products/HH402/HH402.htm#info

Mechanically active adsorbent ingredient: Colloidal Bentonite (U.S.P Grade) containing the active constituent Montmorillonite super-refined with demineralized water as vehicle.

Anyone heard of this product? do you know if it works in speeding the process of clearing THC in the system? Does it help in any way? Thanks for replies.

2. e62285

e62285 New Member

No one has heard of it?

3. e62285

e62285 New Member

Last try... Anyone heard of the ingredient at least?

4. IamN2pot

IamN2pot Seasoned Activist

I have never heard of "Colloidal Bentonite (U.S.P. GRADE)". It is a lable claim, not what I concider scientific fact.
    It is a 32oz bottle, that in itself is border line dilution.
    You might test the product yourself with self test. See how long after you drink it you can pass a test and then how long before you fail one again. See if it works at all and tell us what you find.
    :!)
    N2

5. sugarmag

sugarmag New Member

This is what it does...

I've tried it before. My friend who used to use it from time to time told me that it always worked for her. She said she smoked the night before she had to take a test, drank Sonne 7 the next day and passed her test on more than one occasion. So, I thought I'd give it a try. I've been a daily smoker for years, so I quit smoking and tried the stuff for a week and followed the directions exactly (which included drinking this chalky stuff in a lot of warm water every day). Wasn't so bad. Well, at the end of the week I took a home test and came up positive. That made me realize that it's just a dilution method. My friend probably came up negative after using it the night after she smoked because all the water she had to drink with the Sonne 7 probably diluted her pee. Hope this helps.

6. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

sonne's #7

I have used Sonne's#7 many times. I have smoked 2 onehits a night and the night before the test pour an 8 oz glass one third full with Sonne's and then fill with water and stir do this about 3-4 times and pee as needed, then the day of the tst do the sam thing again 3-4 times and take a B12 for color and I have always passed using Sonne's. But Buzzby and N2 make a good point that it is still dillution but hey it worls for me and is about 18 bucks a bottle. I generally go with the dillution method now but still drink some sonne's a couple of days before the test. I know of one guy that burnt one on the way to work and got hurt first thing and had about 4 hours or less to go and test and he went and got some Sonne's and drank about a fourth of the bottle and passed. But everyone is different. I have tried and tested it and it worls for me many times DOT test's and others. Good L:uck and let me know if you need anything else.....Hawg

7. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Bentonite is a kind of clay that is primarily used as a thickening agent in the "mud" that is used to lubricate oil-drilling bits. In the body it supposedly absorbs toxins in the intestinal tract. It is indigestible and would therefore have no effect outside the intestines.

How this would help cleanse THC metabolites from your body I can't imagine. Very few THC metabolites are eliminated through the intestines and if they're in there already they're on their way out. If you ate marijuana and bentonite it might absorb THC before it had a chance to pass through the intestines and into the bloodstream, but why would you want to do that?

This is yet another expensive scam that is actually a dilution scheme.

8. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

I think Bentonite is a vulcanic ash or something. But maybe it provides what you need to keep coming up negative dillute, not really sure just know it has worked for me and some others in the past. I guess maybe I am one of the lucky ones that it works for, every body is different. Just some random thoughts

9. freeyourmind

freeyourmind New Member

Sonne 7

I still get extremely nervous before each drug test every week, how ever (knock on wood) i still am able to pass each time. my test is every monday and i smoke from monday through friday non stop. sometimes i slip and i end up smoking saturday but dont do that
    so heres what i do:
    -this helped me pass 25 drug tests from probation so far
    -quit 2 days before test day
    -during these 2 days take sonne 7 twice a day and urinate frequently
    -do not eat the day of the test!
    -waterwaterwater on the day of the test, up to right before your test (this is so your piss does not pick up anything from your bladder)
    -exercise vigorously right before your test if possible

simple as that...well got 12 more tests to go so hopefully this will continue to work

hope it helps

10. glazzed

glazzed New Member

sonne's #7

It works , I knew someone who was drug tested every month. He used Sonne's #7 and it worked every time and he he smoked a lot every day. It works great for getting clean for drug tests. That's all you need.