Anyone used perfect urine?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by binsin, Sep 24, 2007.

1. binsin

binsin New Member

Perfecturine.com

appears they sell a kit that straps to your thigh....synthetic urine in a bag with heating pads around it. Anyone tried it?? good stuff?

[mod note - No links to commercial sites, please read the posting guidelines.]
  2. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

I have never heard of it but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. Buy it and home test it to see. The most common around here is quick fix 4.0.
  3. Dudemanrox

Dudemanrox New Member

This definately works.

I used the The Sample Kit (Human Urine) 39.95. to get a job. You stash the bag of urine under your balls, to get to body temperature. Where underwear that prevent it from falling out at an inappropriate time.

My buddy was on his way to a meeting a few minutes ago. Someone told him over the phone that it was his night to be tested. He called me, I thawed one out quick in hot water. Got it to the approximate temperature. He stopped by, and stashed it. About ten minutes later. He called me with some awesome news.

That just saved him a year in jail!

He passed with someone in the bathroom with him too.

Drug testing for jobs allow you to be in the bathroom by yourself.

4. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater New Member

subclub sorta

so this stuff really works ? im sitting on it right now and waiting to use mines so hit me up so i can pick your brain
  5. Dudemanrox

Dudemanrox New Member

Yes, it definity works. My friend and I didn't use the synthetic urine. We purchased the real urine. We didn't use or need the straps.
  6. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater New Member

aight!:)

how long doe sit take for them to come back with the results? sorry just nervous trying a new company
  7. Dudemanrox

Dudemanrox New Member

It depends. They sent me to a very small testing company. They had the results in 15 minutes. If they send you to sometthing like urgent care, it can take about three days. So it varies, depending on the place they send you to.;)
    2 people like this.
  8. csg

csg New Member

I don't know if anyone has ordered from them lately, but it seems they are no longer on the up and up. I placed an order with them last Friday. They charged my card the same day. Their website says they ship same day by 2-3 day priority shipping. It's Wednesday now. I haven't received my order, and I haven't gotten any shipping confirmation. In the last three days I've emailed them twice and opened a help ticket on their website, and have yet to receive a response. No phone number listed on their website, and the phone number listed for them on the Better Business Bureau website is disconnected.

At this point, I'm gonna file a complaint with the BBB, but I'm not holding my breath on getting my money back. I only gave them a try because they were a little cheaper than the site I've ordered from in the past. Save yourself the trouble and try someone else. The folks at perfecturine.com are apparently scamming people now...
  9. csg

csg New Member

Just to follow up on my previous post, I filed a complaint with the BBB. The deadline for Perfect Urine to respond is tomorrow, 12/30/12, and I've heard nothing. Now the site itself is down too, so I guess that says it all, doesn't it?