Are Girls Attracted to Guys who smoke Weed?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Illuminati420, Dec 15, 2004.

?

Are Girls Attracted to Guys who smoke Weed?

1. Yes

43 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. Illuminati420

Illuminati420 Banned

There's already a poll on the opposite so lets get the female point of view.

2. I only find men attractive if they smoke. In the past I would refuse to hang out with people that weren't chilled out like me.

He has to have a good head on his shoulders, meaning, if he can't hold down a job because he is always blazed....then he can't keep me. I like to smoke up occasionally and I am lucky to have someone responsible and similar-minded like myself!!

3. ak-47

ak-47 New Member

from personal experience, almsot all the girls always wanted me to stop smoking so im gonna have to say no. but there should be a " sometimes" poll pick

4. From what I've seen girls who smoke like guys who smoke and girls who don't for the most part don't seem to have that big of a problem with it.

5. fyse0

fyse0 New Member

all girls have a "bad boy" fetish. some more than others. and despite its modest nature the reputation of cannabis makes it seem dangerous and therefore sexy. i believe it hsa gotten me a few dates and not cause i was smokin them out (cause its the girls that dont smoke that find it real dangerous) :cool: :thumbsup:

6. imported_brownie

imported_brownie New Member

haha yeah but lots of stoner guys such as myself don't have a "bad boy" image, more just of a slightly "hippie" image. great music, pictures, art, philosophy and chillin. but yeah I know what your saying. But somehow the guy with a tye-dyed Phish shirt, wearing a bandanna over his long hair doesn't fit it. :laugh:

brownie

7. Colt45420

Colt45420 New Member

any guy that smokes weed i like. in one way or another.

i like a guy that is kinda a bad boy. there's this one guy right now... smokes tons of weed and is a bullrider and has nipples and dick pierced. that's pretty hot.

but there's also these two guys that are huuuuuge pretty much phish burnout hippies. and i couldn't love them more.

weed is good!

8. anonymity

anonymity New Member

Ugh, why would you want to pierce your nipples if you're a guy, let alone your dick? :thumbdown

9. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop putting these things in my mind that would hurt really bad u sick person. :laugh:

10. Colt45420

Colt45420 New Member

sorry lol. can't help what i like. :p i've always been a real freak about guys having piercings. anything goes.

11. Illuminati420

Illuminati420 Banned

i can see where your coming from because i've had many girlfriends with tounge rings....every girl should have a tounge ring:naughty:

12. Richi

Richi CB1 receptor agonist

back to the topic....

disclaimer: all of this is stereotypes, no offence meant, you dont neccesarily fit into any of these categories

girls are atracted to guys who smoke weed, more or less.
    the girls who r "good" (study hard, devote their life to geting good grades, dont do drugs ect) like guys who smoke even if they mite want them to stop, but they stil like the "bad boy" image. girls who do smoke weed, chill wit friends instead of studying math (no offence meant, just crateing a stereotypic image) are atarcted to guys who smoek for obvious reasons. of course, you can smoke weed and still get grades and go to a good university/hav a good job, but me being in thr age ground i am, this is the general idea

the other way around?

the "good-guys" out there... (never party, skool is their life, once again no offence, just som ppl out there need to relaz and hav a lil more fun in their life) no need to say more profaine names, usualy only dream of talkin to a hot stoner chick. or even a stoner chick. all the the risk takers out there, rebels, who do cross-words with pens, like us (weed smokin, chilin, cool kids :laugh: ) are obviously more attracted to a girl who smokes weed and lives that kind of lifestyle.

basicaly, its the life style that goes along with smokin weed. im not gon say what that is, cuz everyone has their own opinion, but u all get the idea.

13. aposiopesis

aposiopesis New Member

I like boys who smoke, but I like ones that don't too.
    Girls priorities change over time. You can't really generalise. I used to love bad boys, and their piercings, explaining why the piercings are good would have me banned. When the bad boys get older, retaining the image and trappings of a misspent youth can be sexy. But if they resolutely stick with the bad boy act you gotta wonder what they've got to prove, it seems to me like they never got over their teen angst. Kinda sad really.
    My boyfriend doesn't smoke, but I love the way he smells, and hes a funny bastard I think those are the most salient points for me.

14. BongMan420

BongMan420 Active Member

^ Nice point.

In my opinion however- I like girls who smoke. It's not that I don't like girls who don't smoke, it's just I can't really get close to them because of my lifestyle. It's really take it or leave it, and most girls who don't smoke won't stick around; because they feel they are being ignored for pot. (At least that's my experience)

I love the fact my girl smokes. It is just awesome when she has some when my dealers are busy... It's like "damn... No weed... ***** isn't answering, and other dude is at work right now..." *Girlfriend appears* "So you want to smoke a little pot? I just got some at work last night- it's some chronic" *sigh of relief and appreciation for her* "I love you!" LOL

15. Blunted

Blunted RIP PIMP

I don't think there's a universal answer to this.

Some do, some don't. Depends on the girl.

I know that I, personally, don't like girls that smoke weed.

My girl is fine with me smoking it, she don't do it, or has never even tried it, so I'd like to keep it that way.

16. pierced_goth_14

pierced_goth_14 New Member

are girls attracted to guys that smoke weed?

yes,but im not sure why cuz its those girls opinon,LOL,
    i dont even know why im attractied to guys that smoke weed,maybe cuz they look cooler and that way when u wanna smoke u dont have to do it alone u got a sexy guy with u that smokes also,
    but i also dig the guys with lip piercings,tounge piercings hell any piercings!LOL,well ttyl

P.S
    and yes i smoke MJ :devil: :devil:
    later ****in preps ::camper:: :devil:
    if theres any punks or goths that rock on!

17. ::blazed jae::

::blazed jae:: Sr. Member

For some girls (maybe half the girls who smoke), I think it's the level and type of "weed smoker" one is. I think (smoking) girls are attracted to guys that have similar interests related to weed and have similar "smoking routines". ^ (goths and punks, preppies, hippies) but you can't always generalize by social groups. Take for instance, in HS I dressed either hippie or semi-urban/semi-preppy and there were punk chicks that smoked and looked good that I tried to mack on occasionally. Some girls just like the guys that smoke MORE or BETTER weed (usually easier girls LOL), example being me and my friend were known by some potheads and lil tokers for coming in late after riding around hitting his double chambered bubbler in the morning (he sold dank bud too).

We walked by this punk/hardcore table that we always exchanged casual insults/disses with (we were the more laid-back chill heads with more access to stuff and they were the bring stuff inside school and hit it at lunch type kids). These punk guys were talking to these 2 hot girls at the table about weed and whatnot, then we came in freshed out on some indo with the dope attire and we were immediately jocked by these punk girls. They started walking with us asking if they could chill and smoke with us later, possibly "buy" some from my friend, etc. It obviously pissed off the other guys but it shows that other chicks just like guys who smoke a lot of dank weed in general, no matter what "kind" of head you are.

18. ganja22

ganja22 New Member

i also gotta say most stoner girls are nasty. and 90 percent of the chicks who are postin are nasty, fat gross *****es. I feel sorry for ya. Hot chicks who smoke ganj are a rare breed, but when they do smoke god damn!! there hot

*be an athletic smoker*

19. ZeppelinHero

ZeppelinHero New Member

donno :redhot:

20. KashogiStogi

KashogiStogi New Member

Haha no doubt. They are a rare breed, but you just got to do a little searching. Really, it doesn't matter if you smoke or not, it's all about what kind of guy you are. Me, ****, I love a fine chick that smokes. That way I don't have to leave what I love to be with her, plus we can share everything. There are more chicks that like to get *off-topic* at parties and such, and some of them are really attractive. I think it's easier to find a girl that's hot and open minded, that you can persuade them later to smoke. Personally, I've had great luck finding girls that smoke. They love guys who smoke, but smoke and are good-looking. Sorry, but being good-looking comes before all else. Also, I think it's becoming alot more common to smoke with "good" girls also.

EDIT: There's this one girl that is so hot, but doesn't do anything. I mean nothing. That's cool no pressure, but I was so surprised when she wanted to hit the bong with me. You could imagine how I felt.