Are YOU a heavy smoker or a light smoker?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by -$macK-, Dec 25, 2001.

?

How much do you buy..? (the first 3 gram wise is for dank) but you can put w/e...

1. Nickel or Dime bags (Around a half gram more or less)

15 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. 20 Sacks (Around a Gram and a half)

22 vote(s)
    9.8%
  3. 35 Sack (Around two to two and a half grams)

5 vote(s)
    2.2%
  4. 1/8th (3.5 Grams)

58 vote(s)
    25.9%
  5. Quarter (7 Grams)

46 vote(s)
    20.5%
  6. Half Ounce (14 Grams)

28 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. Ounce (28 Grams)

36 vote(s)
    16.1%
  8. Quarter Pound (Alot)

14 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. -$macK-

-$macK- Guest

i was just wondering how often everyone on these boards smokes and if you think heavy smoking is bad.
  2. schwadood

schwadood Keeper of the Time

I consider myself a heavy smoker. On the average weekday i'll get high after work and before i go to bed. On weekends it will be considerably more.
  3. Super Woman

Super Woman New Member

Most of the time I'm a light smoker. Two or three times a week, but ocasionally if I have a lot of money or someone else has a lot a stuff I'll smoke everyday but no more than that. I couldn't ever afford more than that.
  4. Rusty_Cage

Rusty_Cage Sophist

i go on smoking cycles. ill buy for like two weeks and smoke three or four times a day and match people. then ill take a week off, not buying an weed, and just smoke other people's stuff when it's available.

i really dont think heavy smoking is bad. ive had no problems with it. if you have the funds to buy that often then why not. you're havin fun, not hurting anyone.
  5. foild_

foild_ Guest

i only smoke on weekends, cause i got school during the week.
    i smoke prolly about 4 times every weekend.. so prolly a few grams every weekend.
    i conside r myself a light smoker.
  6. footix

footix New Member

Usually I smoke twice a month at most, until its holidays or summer, then i smoke alot more :eek: . I don't like smoking during the week because I'm scared of building habits, and with my college work I rarely have time.
  7. FootlongFatty

FootlongFatty Senior Member

Light Smoka here.
    Maybe once or twice a weekend...and once during the week at school...for me it makes classes like physics 100 times easier, it acts like ridalin...super concentration if i want.:)
  8. spotrevoc

spotrevoc New Member

heavy smoker

allthough i've cut back recently, i was up to a bout 4 times a day, every day. morning, lunch, after school, before bed.
  9. DoritosMan

DoritosMan Seasoned Activist

When i found my very first dealer (eh just sits around this park)
    i told myself that i would only smoke 1 or 2 times a month
    i did that for a month
    then i started to smoke everyweek end, but i only smoke on weekends for almost a year
    from agust till now i started to smoke a lot more, mostly at my friends house. I started to smoke almost everyday. so i went back to smoking only at weekends but that only worked for a month or two. These last 3 months i have been toking a lot, i kinda of feel bad about it, because it was not on my plans to smoke this much. So now i have decided to go back to the weekend deal again (lets just see till when this will work). So in the last few days i have only smoke 1 or 2 a week. so im good again...
    i consider my self a medium to a little heavy toker (if its possible :))

Have any you people planed on how much you would smoke and "messed up" like a did?
  10. -$macK-

-$macK- Guest

Yeh i started the same as you once every fortnite (or twice month)
    but that didnt work for very long one and half months i think.
    My friend (we all started at the same time) convinced us to go every friday, then i eventually did it every day then twice a day for two weeks.
    but i didn't like that very much made me feel normal rather then happy so i went back to every week end and now a little bit every fortnite again.
    however i want to do it more then just every fortnite just that i havent been able to no herb.
    ive got a new dealer now so ill probably be going back to on the week ends. :wave:
  11. cough-cough-eer

cough-cough-eer New Member

I like to take a couple of hits off my bong at the end of the day.
  12. Its always different for me. Like if I pick up a bag then I'll smoke until its gone. Then sometimes I'll go weeks without smoking because everyone is dry. Like right now I picked up this half of some dank bud, but I havent had any chances to really smoke. It's just been late at night, smoke like half a bowl when everyone is asleep. Sucks because I'm on "Winter" break, and i figured i'd be toking a lot, but my dad is off also.
  13. karmapolice19

karmapolice19 New Member

when i first started out i did it like everyday for 4 months i would do a wake and bake and then four more times after that it got borin so i stopped for a few and noew i do it like once or twice a month..it is mad fun just in moderation those are my thoughts lol :rolleyes:
  14. serg olp

serg olp New Member

when i first started i, i would smoke like everyday, and three years later i still do it about everyday. but now i dont have as much money as i did before so when i have a gram or two i make it lasts a couple of days. the best advice that i can give for poeple who smoke everyday is smoke as soon as you get up. i noticed that in the morning i get really high with very little weed and that way i have enough to smoke everyday.
  15. imported_LordIcer

imported_LordIcer New Member

I used to just smoke once a day with taking like 1 day a week off, but for the last few months I try to smoke when i get up, sometime before luch, maybe after class if it was a good day...and then i smoke with my friends a few times after night.
  16. HeRb HaZe420

HeRb HaZe420 Guest

i smoke once or twice a day. and on the weekends alot more.
  17. MrDizzysticks

MrDizzysticks New Member

How much I smoke

I would probably qualify as a heavy smoker. I usually have a couple one-hitters during the day and then smoke a bowl with my roommate at night. Me and him always cap the night off with a smoke. I usually smoke more on the weekends, also.

I've been smoking daily since last summer. Only lately has it become multi daily. I've found that my tolerance has gone up, but I don't mind too much.

Some of my classes are fun to go to stoned. This one graduate level class I'm taking I make a priority to go to stoned. All these graduate students are crazy and the teachers are kind of quirky. It also makes my electrical engineering labs pretty interesting! There's a little courtyard in the building where my labs are at, and I just go out there before class.

I'm gonna start trying out the wake and bake thing. There aren't too many people out on campus in the morning and I've got early classes every day.

~dizzy
  18. Almost everyday people. I make it almost a religiuos thing. I'll wake up with my pipe/bong or whatever near the window with a bowl packed the night before. I'll also have my handy home made air purifyer to make the exhaled smoke smell good and i wake and bake away before school. It's great cuz my dad's at work by 6:30am and my mom sleeps in till like 8am :D
    Also when I work I will do a bowl on my breaks :cool:

kinda sucks though cuz 3 of my buds at work got arrested recently for pot charges in the parking lot :bawl:
    it's cool though cuz all my managers know i do it and are cool
  19. techno_trancer

techno_trancer New Member

i've been smoking almost everyday since late december, the biggest break only 3 days until now, im a heavy smoker but i know i have to cut back
  20. Deep_Freeze

Deep_Freeze New Member

Light smoker:

i only smoke 1 or twice a week, i rarely do it at school, makes me too damm paranoid :confused: