Arm Pit Hair Tested today

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by Bloodandbourbon, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Bloodandbourbon

Bloodandbourbon New Member

I got randomly drug tested today...its been around 2-3 months since i smoked and i rarely smoked. i dont have hardly any hair on my head. i'm 24...5'5 145 pounds skinny... do you think i'm ok? and i should pass?
  2. IGemini

IGemini [?]

This could have been clarified a little better.

Assuming this means that you haven't smoked AT ALL in 2-3 months and weren't a regular smoker before then, no, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
  3. GREENFOODGAMES

GREENFOODGAMES I LOVE WEED

If I read correctly you likley will pass but as stated could have been clarified better
  4. Bloodandbourbon

i think i smoked once before then. but i dont often at all. like twice or three times a year.
  5. Jerry G

Jerry G Sr. Member

In plain english, please give us the number of times you have smoked in the last 90 days.

Like everyone says, it sounds like you will pass, but we can give you better answers if you gave us better information...
  6. Bloodandbourbon

well the past 2-3 months i have not smoked. but the time before that like once or twice.
  7. GREENFOODGAMES

GREENFOODGAMES I LOVE WEED

It sounds like you should get a passing test, but what do you mean by the time before that how long and is that 1 or two drags or 2 sessions in a day a week a month??
  8. Secs

Secs New Member

For Pete's sake.

He hasn't smoked for a couple months. Prior to that, during the past year, he smoked only a maximum of 3 times. I got that from his second post and his first post gave me enough info to say he should not worry.
  9. runamukk

runamukk New Member

let us know if you pass.
  10. Bloodandbourbon

well i got it tested last tuesday so its been a week and i havent heard anything yet. i guess if i dont get fired in the next couple weeks i am good lol