Armpit hair test!!

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by swaggler, Mar 13, 2008.

1. swaggler

swaggler New Member

Hey all, I had hair drug test today, since my hair was too thin on top to cut from my scalp, I decided to go with the armpit hair (I am very novice at how long THC lasts in the hair obviously!!:flash:)

Here's my history:

Last time smoked: 2 hits on February 19 at 9:00 AM
    From February 9-12: about 2-3 puffs a day
    From February 16-18: about 3-4 puffs a day

No Marijuana:October 14, 2007-February 8, 2008( on Oct. 9-13,I average about 3-4 hits a day)

A couple puffs:August 2006 (LOL!!!!!)

As you all can see, I am NOT a regaular, I only dabble every once in a blue moon!!

DO I HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL OF PASSING THIS Armpit HAIR TEST I TOOK TODAY ON MARCH 13, 2008 at 10:00 AM???

Any answers or thoughts would be appreciative

Thanks ALL!!!:)

Any
  2. Paronto

Paronto New Member

How thin is your hair up top? They couldn't take any off the back or sides? I'm confused as to why you volunteered the arm pit hair.

Did you do any preparation (methods listed on this site, or shampoos) prior to the test?
  3. swaggler

swaggler New Member

probably less than a 1/2 inch all over, they deemed it too short

My leg hairs,chest hair were too short as well.

They suggested doing my Armpit hair, thinking that would give me a better chance of passing, I went ahead with it.

And yes, I did no preperation in advance, I was totally surprised that they would do a HAIR test given I work in the Retail business and Urine is the most common form of drug testing in this field of work.
  4. Self Medicated

Self Medicated New Member

i heard that hair tests "go back approx 90 days if the sample is taken from your head, and 18 months if taken from other parts of your body (ie arm pits, etc)"

i have a buddy that smoked regularly and he passed the hair follicle test after doing nothing in preparation (it was a surprise at work)... they took the sample from his pits... he said he used deodorant which they told him not to use, and he uses some body wash/shampoo that is a deep cleansing type. we are still trying to figure that one out.
  5. swaggler

swaggler New Member

That could be hope for myself given I am not a regular, don't even fall in the category of recreational for that matter. With fingers crossed I may escape but If I don't ah well...Just hope I don't run into another hair test again, The company I did this for are looking for Retail Salesman that have Bachelor Degrees, so It's a unique situation here, Believe Me!! (LOL!)
  6. swaggler

swaggler New Member

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Very suprising but apleasent one at that:)
  7. DeltaY

DeltaY New Member

brands?