Asheville, NC

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by joshpackr, Nov 16, 2009.

1. joshpackr

joshpackr Sr. Member

I got the pleasure of visiting Asheville, NC this weekend and I had a blast. I’d never been before and I’m glad I got to check it out. It’s a very laid back little town and more herb than you could imagine. The good stuff, I didn’t see anything below KB. What I did see was a bit pricey but it was top-shelf quality as I mentioned. I got to try several different strains which was a real treat. I was stoned to be bone all weekend.

I met some friends down there Friday evening at the hotel and we partied all weekend and checked out some of the clubs.

Asheville is a stoner town and I loved the laid back atmosphere. Very cool little place. I’m sure I will visit again in the future to party for the weekend. Asheville also has some killer clubs too if you are into that sort of thing.

I saw a lot of drugs with the herb that I would rather not be around but that’s part of it I guess. I was offered MDMA with the herb by several people but I passed on it. I was a bit curious about it I’m not going to lie, but I’ve never tried it so I didn’t want to mix it with the herb. You can never tell for sure how two substances will react with one another so I passed on it. It seems many of the stoners down there are into that particular substance. I was a bit surprised at it really because I very rarely come into contact with it around here.

Anyway, I just wanted to share.

2. wvuryder

wvuryder New Member

Your right

I live here and even though i am only 16 it is a great place if you want to smoke. There are also some cool smoke shops with bongs, bowls, ect. if you know the people they will hook you up, its great.

2 people like this.
  3. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

2 people like this.
  4. joshpackr

joshpackr Sr. Member

I guarantee you that you would not be disappointed with Asheville, jakspar0w. It was killer. The LEO presence is also very tolerable.

The place was also still booming at 4:30 in the morning so it's a party town. Probably because it's pretty close to Appalachian State University.

The prices on webehigh are a bit off though judging from what I saw. I purchased two different slightly over a gram buds and they were 35.00. The dude said he normally gets 20 a gram out of it. I wouldn't pay it all the time but it was killer herb and it's ok to splurge a bit once in a while. The quality was completely top-shelf. I didn't see any mids or scwag.

Two little hits of it out of my pipe and I was gone somewhere else for a couple of hours. haha I admit my tolerance is low anymore because I don't smoke as often as I used to but it was some killer shit.

5. tdlex420

tdlex420 Sr. Member

I don't live all that far from Asheville and have never been there but I've heard good things about it. Same goes for Boone, lots of good weed but I've never been. 20 a gram for some good is about the right price in NC from what I've seen. I've paid more and I've paid less but $20 is about avg. for some good KB around here.

6. Greenbeyondgreen

Greenbeyondgreen New Member

Hey joshpackr, I live in Asheville NC.
    I was wondering if you could share the hook-up you said you got.
    My dealer is currently out of town, and will be for a while.
    Perhaps we can discuss this via private message?

7. PepeTheMano

PepeTheMano New Member

I go to Asheville NC every year, it's kinda cool hearing that you guys have been there too. I went to some of the restaurants and definitely got the "stoner" vibe from a bunch of people :p

8. I ask myself

I ask myself New Member

I live like 35 mins away from asheville in a nice little deserted town. Its great cause my town is filled up with dank, and ashvegas is right up the road. Haha not only are there quite a few malls, but theres close to ten head shops scattered around asheville. I mean nice ass headshops no bull shit ones. Sometimes if you go to wonderland though, you'll see a crackhead running around lol, other then that its a really chill hippie town.

9. Smokey McBongwater

Smokey McBongwater Sr. Member

cough cop cough

10. Mushroom Man

Mushroom Man Feeling eternal..

I used to live near Asheville for quite some time. Great shows and festivals around that whole area.

11. kampfirecircle

kampfirecircle New Member

Frustrated!!!

finally found 1 good reliable source, one who I could trade harvest work for herb from,then his psycho ex went and narced him out, A WEEK FROM HARVEST! So not only did he get in trouble, but IRS hit him with $3.50 a gram, he just so happened to be growing 3 plants at about 1Kg each. :soapbox:
    Anyway that leaves me without any Herb at all and in need of an at least a temporary person to buy 1/4 at a time from> If anyone is generous enough to put themselves out there, hit me up