Babes and Bud Thread

Discussion in 'Art and Photography' started by Dudeimanoldfart, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Dudeimanoldfart

Dudeimanoldfart New Member

Ha so I hope this takes off...I love babes that smoke...I'm just like..AHH!!, you know whats up! You sexy girl you! aha So here's my first picture, fellow stoner friend at a party :)

Since this new rule was implemented AFTER this thread was started, there will be no infractions issued, however; we cannot allow people to post pictures of others without their knowledge. - sec

Drawing attention to a new rule in the Guidelines:
    You agree to not post pictures of other people which depict illicit activities or for the purpose of defaming others. If you want your own image posted, then feel free to post it here. An infraction will be issued and the offending post will be moved to the tank.

6 people like this.
  2. Freedom_User

Freedom_User ....Is really high

This should be a bad ass thread. I do have some sexy ass pictures of girl tokers. But, I doubt they would like there pictures posted up on the net. :(

2 people like this.
  3. Dudeimanoldfart

lol True...I understand..... :(...... hah But I too hope this is a badass thread!! haha

Dos mas!!!!

You agree to not post pictures of other people which depict illicit activities or for the purpose of defaming others. If you want your own image posted, then feel free to post it here. An infraction will be issued and the offending post will be moved to the tank.

2 people like this.
  4. ctwalrus

ctwalrus New Member

haha
    i hope this thread takes off

5. FATHERPARIS

FATHERPARIS Sr. Member

Me too.

And I only have 2 pics of girls smoking and I'm pretty sure they aren't appropriate for this forum... :p

6. Dudeimanoldfart

11 people like this.
  7. FATHERPARIS

FATHERPARIS Sr. Member

Hey Dude, did you take all of these pictures yourself?

8. allenlovesgreen

allenlovesgreen Subscriber

Yea she's my friend.... NOT! :laugh:

9. circasurvivefan

circasurvivefan New Member

ha if we don't keep it to people we know this thread is going to get out of hand so someone needs to set the rules, i think it should be people we know. If we wanted to find random girls smoking bud there's a website called google for that.
    Or you could just go to girlsgoneweed.

2 people like this.
  10. Dudeimanoldfart

Hahaha naw man, the first one was taking at a party I was at. The rest I get off High times modeling shits on myspace hah. Ha so i know they don't mind having their picture on the web hah.

4 people like this.
  11. toothfairy420

toothfairy420 Stoner Chique

I agree...here is me tokin on the steamroller...

17 people like this.
  12. Dudeimanoldfart

Hahahaha MOAOAOOAOAOAOAOOOOAOARRRRR

Hahah but really....MOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOOAORRRRRR

13. FATHERPARIS

FATHERPARIS Sr. Member

^ :rofl2:

14. circasurvivefan

circasurvivefan New Member

If that's truly you I think you may have just made a request for all male members to flood your PM box. I'm sure you just got one from Oldfart probably titled MOAOAOAOAR with the message MOAOAOAOAR inside of it. :)

I will post in this thread eventually. I have a couple of female friends on facebook that had some pictures of them smoking bud/with bud but I couldn't seem to find them. I'll look again though sometime and I figured since they're already on facebook why not put them here. It's not like I'll mention names and they can find them.

15. Dudeimanoldfart

Hahah nice dude, yea man I'm stoned and I just wrote that, and then it was funny as shit hah. But yea nice picture! Haha and no I hadn't sent a message to her inbox! ha

2 people like this.
  16. Freedom_User

Freedom_User ....Is really high

Hey there.

So uh... How are you? The name is Trenity.

So uh...

Wanna party?

17. allenlovesgreen

allenlovesgreen Subscriber

I would post some pics of chics smoking but I think they would get mad if they knew. How about all of you the stoner girls on the site post pics of yourselves toking?

** Preferably without many clothes on... :rofl:
    :jk:

Not... yet... :p

18. rich420

rich420 New Member

This is actually my girlfriend, no lie. :)

6 people like this.
  19. Dudeimanoldfart

Ha yes, very very nice! She looks like a keeper! Even crosses the legs as she hits the bong, very lady like! lol

3 people like this.
  20. toothfairy420

toothfairy420 Stoner Chique

2 people like this.