Back in Alabama Sand Mountain Meth Capital of the world guns going off within feet of my apartment

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by bowl made of pot, Aug 3, 2012.

1. bowl made of pot

bowl made of pot New Member

Ok here's a funny story about where i grew up in Alabama returning back from college in ATL I lived on sand mountain in marshall county during the meth boom in '04-'07 where there were meth busts in my neighborhood each of those years, it got better a few years ago '08-'11 but recently it got bad, someone broke into my mom's car and my old truck that I no longer drive, (paid it off my junior year so I kept it and I got the cutlass supreme with money from working on it, but my car wasn't raided just my shitty truck, the same methhead cat-burglarized my whole block, I wish he would have tried to break in my house, I have legal guns and I would have defended myself, and also having an apartment near little 5 points in ATL (the HOOD!) which sucks for a white guy, I'm no stranger to crime and/or crazy people/ drug addicts, and all combined but some methheads were shooting high powered rifles/shot-guns near my house which is legal to fire guns I live far enough from structures and out of city limits, so I shoot guns all the time too (even hunt squirrels sometimes) I eat good but these dudes were on meth and firin off guns Near my apartment (even more out there then my old house) you can fire off guns all day I even hunted some crows or just went to a crow shoot it was fun, never handle guns while intoxicated.