BARCELONA, SPAIN...Need help!

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by DaDornta, May 10, 2008.

1. DaDornta

DaDornta MJ.com MASTA SELECTA

I want to get a tattoo on my trip to Europe this summer. My last stop before returning state-side is Barcelona, Spain.

I've decided I don't want to be traveling around Paris or Rome (the first two cities) with a healing tattoo...I'd rather get it done the day before or day of my flight.

I have a very specific design in mind, and I know any skilled artisan would be able to do it--but I want the BEST. I want to know that I really worked hard to track down and nail down the best tattoo artist in Barcelona.

Here is an idea of what I want:
    [​IMG]

I like the UV reactive ink, but it's not really needed...It's a simple shape/design but I want to be placed in the hands of the best.

Do any of you live in Europe or better yet Spain? Can you dig a little and find out the reputation of some good places in Barcelona?

I'm so going to get a tat ... simply because I know i'll never be able to afford to get back over to europe again. This is the ultimate souvineer to me.

Help me out 420! Dig deep in your networks! :cool::D
  2. DaDornta

DaDornta MJ.com MASTA SELECTA

Also, if I could find a place in Rome that could do an invisible UV ink tat...I'd get the letters, "SPQR" on my wrist...lol, the Roman Legion's tattoo!
  3. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

How have you been, Dornta? I hope you're having a great time in Europe, I have a friend who left for Germany the last week.

But I've never been there and can't help you out here, man....