Bathroom or balcony outside?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by fightingroost12, Jun 3, 2012.

1. fightingroost12

fightingroost12 New Member

So a friend of mine is coming over to smoke tonight and im not sure where to smoke. Usually i smoke on my balcony outback, im on the second floor and the apartments go around each other like a rectangle im in the left corner so theres people across from me, under me and next to me on my right. I usually do it with one joint at around 1am and it works out, however tonight it will be around 9-10 and we have 2 joints so there might be people with their windows open AND the smell might be stronger than normal. I could smoke in the bathroom, my aunt doesnt come home until tomorrow morning from atlantic city, i cant make a sploof that isnt an option. But i do have febreeze so if we smoked in the bathroom could i get the smell completely out before she gets back? Also should i take things like towels out or anything else that could hold onto the smell?
  2. spritezero

spritezero New Member

Hmm, you could always get a cigarette rolling while you're smoking the joints which would help cover up the weed smell. But I say smoke outside if people aren't out. If you smoke in the bathroom, then just make sure there is good circulation in the bathroom and that you spray some febreez or something. Just don't overdo it.
  3. fightingroost12

well she does smoke cigs so that could work, my plan for the bathroom was to take the towels out and and blow the smoke towards to windows, then after words i would put the fan in there and air it out for a while and spray some febreeze for good measure, i smelt the weed though and its really strong stuff, stronger than what i usually get
  4. fightingroost12

i spoke to my friend who dropped it off, he said its much stronger than i think and its going to stink up the house but its also going to be too strong to smoke outside so early in the night so im just going to smoke in the bathroom and have a towel under the door to block it and then have the fan blow it out all night and febreeze the fuck out of the apartment
  5. Kitube

Kitube New Member

thats your best bet. tell us how it goes!!
  6. fightingroost12

:thumbsup: will do !
  7. fightingroost12

well me and my friend smoked in the bathroom like i said, she had a great time for her first. she was so chill i told her when i get my own place she will be my new smoking buddy. i washed my clothes and the towel i used to block the door. The bathroom stunk and after we opened the bathroom door the whole apartment did so i febreezed the place and everything went fine EXCEPT the bathroom still reeks. I had the window open with the fan blowing towards it on high for about 3 hours and febreezed twice and it still smelled so i turned the fan off and just febreezed the bathroom until my eyes burned, 20 mins later i check the room and i get hit in the face with febreeze. so im going to let it air out more and check again in an hour. I have to make sure the room doesnt smell like febreeze either since my aunt doesnt own it and would be suspicious as to why it would smell like it. shopuld i leave the door to the bathroom open or closed to air out?
  8. fightingroost12

bathroom seems odor free now, there was a slight hint of febreeze but then i had to use the bathroom as well.. a bathroom, and thats the last smell now (gross maybe but not suspicious!) one more layer around the apartment wont hurt before i leave at 9:30. In case anyone was wondering why i was up all night i work night shift stocking shelves so my days off of work are actually nights.
  9. Girlwithnoname7

Girlwithnoname7 New Member

Glad it went well !
  10. fightingroost12

yea she and her sister have no idea, im safe. Funny though because when she got home she was complaining that i didnt bring the paper in, i was annoyed and wanted to argue the fact that i cleaned the entire apartment but then i realized that this day could have gotten a lot worse so an argument like this doesnt matter and i let it go. I wont be smoking in the bathroom anymore though, its too much work to air out, ill just wait until i have my own apartment.
  11. Girlwithnoname7

Girlwithnoname7 New Member

haha yeah thats a good plan. I just go for walks or out to a shed I have, but I think the cop who lives next to me is starting to catch on to why I keep going out to a tiny shed for fifteen minutes haha