bear water pipe

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by CallMeRalphayyy, Dec 11, 2011.

1. CallMeRalphayyy

CallMeRalphayyy New Member

This is my shitty looking taped up super bong. The bear bottle in the middle makes the smoke swirl. downtube and slide are all stainless stell inside all the electrical tape haha. I used a lot of tape, but this is seriously one of the best pieces i ever made.

Attached Files:

• bear.jpg
      bear.jpg
      File size:
      195.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Sm0ked-one

Sm0ked-one Sr. Member

i like it, not a bad creation

3. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

The bears face warms me heart!

4. CallMeRalphayyy

Yea I still use it at least once a week, but it has a carb instead of a slide now.

&the bear is a coke bottle shaped like a bulb. 1 buck at walmart lol. someone should make a 10 chambered bong out of them or something

5. Eric904P

Eric904P New Member

nice creation! what did u use as the stem/bowl? and hey, electrical tape is awesome! try using superglue on areas that dont get direct flame. it makes things cleaner looking, but if you get it in the bowl on on the interior of the water-filled section it can be toxic. i use it on my bongs, but only on connecting around the stem to create an airtight hole.

6. CallMeRalphayyy

yea

I used stainless steel pen tubes for the downtube. the top of the pen unscrewed and fit perfectly in the socket to make the slide. It wasn't very air tight tho so the slide is fully sealed to it with a carb in the side now.

&i would not recomend using any adhesive stronger than tape. trust me ive had my share of plastic downtubes melt. not good for the brain at all!

7. CallMeRalphayyy

Id say just use glass, wood, or stainless steel/brass.

8. Eric904P

Eric904P New Member

nice! i use a mixture of faucet filters, socket set parts, and steel pipe to make my downtube apparatus and shit.

lol ive never had any bong parts melt, but i have had my superglue get into my filter (seeped in) and that was horrible! tasted bad, made me sick to my stomach, felt flushed. worst hit i ever took.

9. sativaking

sativaking New Member

I have that same bear coke bottle, and have been thinking to do the same thing ever since I first saw it. Thats a badass bong.

10. CallMeRalphayyy

I originally used the bear thing for a mini waterfall haha
    @sativaking you should get some more and make a giant multichambered bong out of em

11. TEK2yuhDOME

TEK2yuhDOME New Member

Looks dope. Would love to see a video of how it hits.

12. CallMeRalphayyy

Right after the video ended, i cleared the whole thing. then preceeded to cough up a lung
    Well, there ya go. finally got a video of this beast up

13. stoney_408

stoney_408 New Member

have fun:idea:

14. High

High as a kite

You should put that belt you're wearing to use :p haha
    Nice creation though reminds me of a piece I one made.