beat drug test in less than 24 hours

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Aztek Mperer, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Aztek Mperer

Aztek Mperer New Member

Ok so I am a regular smoker, I smoked like once a day for like a week leeding up to August 2nd, then I smoke twice on August 1st, then again at like midnight (technicaly August 2nd)

Long story short my dad told me he was going to drug test me, but for some reason it didnt happen right then.

Starting at 3 p.m. I started floooding my body with water, between 3 p.m. and 9 pm I drank almost two gallons of water, and at 8p.m. i chugged a two litre of cranberry juice, then proceded to throw most of it up (not by choice mind you).

*NOTE* PLEASE BE CAREFUL! TOO MUCH WATER CAN CAUSE WATER INTOXICATION WITCH CAN BE DEADLY!!!

Anyways two negative tests. Not just one, but two.

But I was curious because my friend Luke suggested if I waited for my body to return to regular hydration, I would test positive.

I waited two days, with out any contact with marijuana. I bought a self test from Wal-Greens for $15, it came out positive.

RESULTS: Basicaly my theory is that as you flood your body with water, it delutes the thc enough that you can pass a test, but as soon as your body returns to the average hydration, your pee will test positive.

Just thought I might lend a helping hand into the expansion of knowledge. Or something like that.

good luck to whomever this may help. :)

2. Cool man. Sadly those results probably wont be very consistant. Glad things worked out for you but I wouldnt push your luck.;)

3. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

You are correct. You can pass a simple test without verifications that way, but you'd fail a test that verified on specific gravity or creatinine levels because you were too diluted.

4. KillerWeed420

KillerWeed420 Sr. Member

This is why its more reliable for moderate or heavy smokers to sub with synthetic urine. If you're a light smoker you might get away with dillution.