Beaumont, TX

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by CDY, Aug 4, 2007.

1. CDY

CDY New Member

Hey sup, anyone here form Beaumont Texas. I just moved here from Oklahoma and was wondering were the cool places to go were... stoner bars or clubs? I'm 24 and moved here for a job. I smoke occasionaly, not as much as i did in college.

2. chkmhnsthrh

chkmhnsthrh New Member

hey, sorry it took me so long to respond. i haven't been to the site in a few months. hmm, cool places to go in beaumont...the vortex on 11th street is alright for live bands on thursday -saturday sometimes they have alright dj's. and now they have thier liquor liscense so they can serve more than beer but thats about the only place i frequent in this town other than my friends' houses. if you want you can send me your email and i can introduce you to some pretty cool people and bands around here.

3. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

It's been a while since I lived there but I used to go to the small bars and you can usually find some cool people there. I just don't remember the name of the streets. I know one bar was called The Jug. There is also some more popular clubs/bars downtown that are on Crocket Street. Just a thought.