Bentonite (Sonne's #7 Detoxification)

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by ummsumdude, Dec 26, 2005.

1. ummsumdude

ummsumdude New Member

I am on house arrest, and i get urine tests randomly. I've been using this stuff called "Sonne's #7 - Detoxification and Intestinal Purification via Alimentary Canal" very successfully. If you just follow the instructions on the back of the cardboard case, you too can have a successful urine screen. You can get it on line, but you could probably get it from many health food stores that sell dietary supplements and the like.

Best wishes,
    House arrestee
  2. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

Its under 20 bucks a bottle at a health food store. I have used it also and have had good results with it. But it is still considered dillution and was discussed a while back. I pour and 8 oz glass one third full then mix with water and drink 3 glasses the night before and the same the next morning and never falied a test using it, although you still need to cut way back on smoking prior to the test. But anymore I use the dillution method to make sure my specific gravity is were it is supposed to be. I have even smoked a couple of one hits everyday and still passed a test the next day using it but I can say the same about the dillution method also.

As with any method it takes practice and eperimentation to see what works for an individual.
    2 people like this.
  3. BM1

BM1 New Member

i have been using sonne's for a day and a half now and i think its working. I took a sh*t and it was really light in color. I have more energy and feel happier.. But how long does it take to work? I have the test this coming monday or tues so do you think i will be fine??
    Im takin 2 8oz. glasses of it a day 1/3 sonnes to 2/3 water...Will i be okay??