Best "Artificial Marijuana" brand?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Badolzon, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Badolzon

Badolzon New Member

I never tried, K2, but K2 is obviously the most popular brand, my girl brought over Widow XXX or w/e and it was the fucking bomb man I'm a huge stoner, In a span of 7 months I was smoking on average 2 grams a day, this was coupled with school work etc, no vacations involved.

And manggggg, this shit got me ripped.

Is K2 better? Any other brands? I'm going to the shop to get some today need opinions quick <3

2. REVOlution

REVOlution New Member

Man quit smoking that shit. Are you really gonna take man-made chemicals over an herb?

3 people like this.
  3. FeelTheDub

FeelTheDub New Member

I agree.
    I've never had artificial marijuana and I never plan to XP
    Just go with natural its a lot better

4. Badolzon

Badolzon New Member

Obv weed >

But I care about my job

5. Zebra

Zebra New Member

I've smoked this thing called triple strength something. Honestly, weed is so much better and weed trips me out more than this stuff. It's not as good and the only reason people smoke is because they just want to try it or they get drug tested. You're better off using your money on weed.

6. Xstasy

Xstasy New Member

I have never tried the artificial brands of weed, but I m curious, I want 2 c what it is all about. I don't know any1 else who has tried it, but when I go 2 Karmic Connections (the head shop in Baltimore's neighbourhood of Fells Point), I always see ppl buying it...

7. Dedbr

Dedbr Domestic War Veteran

Badolzon......

I understand. I really do. That's why folks come here for drug testing info because they want to keep their job. A friend of mine had to start smoking it because of a great job offer he had to pass a drug test for. He smoked the K2 for three months and passed completely.....

I also agree that caution should be used with it until we get all the facts about it, especially the medical implications, if any. :D

Ded...........;)

8. Smokey McBongwater

Smokey McBongwater Sr. Member

Mystery dude. Find that shit its worth it or just order straight JWH-018 online. you can get a free tester gram. by the way a gram of straight JWH is sooooooooooooooooo much.

3 people like this.
  9. If you really want to smoke it, I'd go with any of the Happy Shaman blends.

10. blowmypipe

blowmypipe New Member

I highly recommend a brand called mindcense.

Mod note....No links to commercial sites, please.....;)

2 people like this.
  11. high-timez

high-timez New Member

ILL SMOKE ANYTHING THATS PUT IN MY FACE....

12. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

this is the absolute truth. 1 gram of pure chemical is over/around 1000 doses, and costs anywhere from 0-60$.
    Buy any kind pre-made spice on a regular basis and your pretty much throwing your money away needlessly.
    Anyone could make 10 pounds of strong spice/K2 for under 300$.

I would advise people to stay away from spice completely, unless your the type who doesn't care about your health, in that case go for it.

13. The Key

The Key New Member

I'll make note of that.

But yeah, I've never done artificial weed because it's not seen as an important issue in Canada.

14. Adelaideyouth

Adelaideyouth New Member

I don't know much about K2, nor are my sources that reliable on the information I do have. But a quick youtube search on K2 will show you that it's killed people!!!!! No lie.