Best Bubbler?

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by fazerfaze, Sep 4, 2008.

1. fazerfaze

fazerfaze New Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a good bubbler?

2. Ah, the good ole bubbler. My friend had a nice blue and green sherlock. He called it "Conky"... It hit just great, ah, I loved it... But alas, it is gone...

Any bubbler will be just fine. Sherlocks, hammers, sidecars... They all work fine. Find one you like and buy it, you will not be disappointed.

As far as double and triple bubblers go, I have never used one, but I can imagine it would be hard to clean. All the chambers inside would be hard to scrub at after soaking in alcohol.

3. blackandgoldpride

blackandgoldpride New Member

My double bubbler is simple to clean... Iso and Salt. As for which bubbler you want to get that really depends on how much you want to spend. Do you want cheap prodo (Chinese) glass or do you want more expensive (most likely much stronger) local or American glass. Also, availability depends on where you live. Your best bet is to go to your local headshop and see what they have available. Hold the glass in your hands and see what you like. If you have any questions about specific artists/brands I can probably give you more information.

4. BlairJohnson

BlairJohnson New Member

best bubbler company ever by far is this small company known as PURR. bubblers are so nice man, even the small single chamber ones rip. i just broke mine and havent been able to find anything that even near compares.

5. JUGGERKUSH

JUGGERKUSH New Member

Kaos

i have a bad ass KAOS bong. its a foot and a half, matte finish blue with a gloss snake. its thick as fuck and it hits like a beast. very high quality bong for a good price that will get you ripped!!

6. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

look up the spill proof bubbler. pretty much every headshop and online store sell's them. they go for about 80 bucks, and worth every penny. strong, durable, and you can put it in your pocket and walk around without a drop of water spilling. also really easy to change the water.

if your on a budget, any generic glass bubbler will do. just remember to keep any water piece you have well cleaned and change the water out religiously.