Best Buy Drug Test

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Maabsta, May 10, 2007.

1. Maabsta

Maabsta New Member

Hi guys I'm new here and love the forum. I just landed my current dream job at Best Buy (as of now while I'm in college) and I have a drug test this Monday the 10th. I just found out that my dad set me up with an interview about 2 weeks ago and I immediately quit smoking. I have peeped around this site and many others and definetly plan on dilution (I read N2's thread on the method). I have been popping Metamucil (fiber) for the 2 week duration and doing Niacin (even though I found out it doesn't work). 2 days ago I started taking 6 pills a day of TwinLab's Creatine Fuel (Niacine Monohydrate) to up my Creatine levels. I plan on taking about 6 tums the day of the test and 4 pills of B-Complex and 4 Aspirin and drinking a bunch of water. I have been in my opinion a moderate smoker only smoking a bowl with my girlfriend a day or sometimes sharing a blunt with 2-4 people. From what I hear we're been smoking pretty shitty weed (which now seems like a good thing). I didn't smoke every day but pretty close to it. I just really need to pass this test or I must continue to work at Mcdonalds. I am just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to my plan or if they are pretty confident that I will pass. Another thing is I can't really afford the 15 dollar drug test at Rite Aid and haven't had enough time to buy them online (sorry). Any comments would be helpful.
  2. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

I would really suggest that you buy a home test. That way you will know where you are. If you fail then just make sure you follow N2's advice to the letter and you shouldn't fail. Good luck!
  3. random tested

random tested New Member

i work at best buy and when i got tested i was completely unmonitored. i'm sure its the same at most places. the way to go is substitution if you are up for it.
  4. Maabsta

Maabsta New Member

Just finished my drug test. I think I should have passed it (will tell you the results). Does anyone know if Best Buy does random drug tests or will this be the only time? Thanks.
  5. Secs

Secs New Member

IF you can afford the pot, you can afford the test. That is a crappy excuse.
    See below:
    In two weeks you couldn't find the time to purchase one lousy drug test?

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

We really try to help people who at least make the effort to help themselves. While you did manage to spend time here learning, that is all you did. IF you had gotten a home test and taken it immediatly following your employment test, you would know if you were going to pass. Now, you want to believe our speculation?
    2 people like this.
  6. Maabsta

Maabsta New Member

I actually did buy the test and overfilled the line on accident making the test useless. But does anyone know if Best Buy has random tests after the Pre-Employment?
  7. ummhiimdybi

ummhiimdybi New Member

I worked for best buy a few years back and I had to take a pre-employment and then I was never randomly drug tested in the two years that I worked there. I don't think any of my co-workers were either.
  8. wbonucci

wbonucci New Member

omg!
    i recently just landed the job at best buy too, i have yet to take the drug test but i'm going to do so tomorrow, 3/23. The last time i smoked was on the 16th. I took a self test from CVS yesterday, 3/22. And i think i passed, the lines that you're suppose to see on the test looked a little faded, but i wouldnt think it would be that big of a problem. I've just been drinking a lot of juice and water and working out a lot! (running, weights, etc.) But yeah This is VERY good news. I was worried about the random tests.

wish me luck for monday! im planning on smoking a fat bowl when im done with it
    haha