Best Detox For Within 24 Hour Testing

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Lord Puffer, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Lord Puffer

Lord Puffer New Member

Hello Smokers!!!

I will be taking a drug test for a new job very soon and I am looking for the best detox on the market. Preferrably, I would like to find something that I can take about 24 to 1 hour before a test. I am not too sure of when the test will be. They may spring it on me or hopefully give me a day's warning before. I have never had to cleanse myself before.

Does anyone have any suggestions without turning this into a commercial?

2. Ruckus

Ruckus New Member

Contrary to what you may have been told or read, there is no magic elixer. They all rely on a dilution regime. You could empty them in the sink and then fill the empty container with water and expect the same outcome. The snake oil companies prey on the uninformed folks, like you, and could care less if you lose your job or freedom as long as they have made a quick buck.

You left no information that would describe your usage, potency or other information that would assist in recommending an effective course of action. So, if you are to pursue dilution as your plan, I would advise that you carefully research the dilution methods that are used to pass a UA.

Hope this info has helped you Lord Puffer and best of luck with your results.

3. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

You can also find notes on dilution from N2 in the root of this forum. Most people practice using a void test if at all possible.