Best things to think about when stoned?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Acedeuceblazer, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Acedeuceblazer

Acedeuceblazer New Member

When I blaze alone I like to just lay back and think about interesting topics. What are some really good interesting things to get you really thinking? Like a lead off sentence that you read then just start thinking
    :D

2. 7420

7420 New Member

well wen i blaze alone im usually doin sumthin...buut if i lay back i'll jus think about life n whut not..complicated and simple thangs...da best thangs to think about gotta be sex, music, smokin more weed, and life...fo me hahahaa

3. DanKJuggalo

DanKJuggalo Sr. Member

I hate thinking when im high. Hurts my brain too much, i usually just chill out to music. If anything id probably think of what song id like to hear next lol

4. Cosmic_Smoke

Cosmic_Smoke New Member

Honestly, right when I get high, and I'm completely blazed, I just turn on some music and feel happy, I don't really think about stuff. I might think "FUCK, I feel so fucking good." After about an hour I actually do think about allot of stuff, especially if I'm by myself. Like I'll think about my future, and stuff like that.

5. robino

robino New Member

When I watch movies or something right after blazing, I usually start to think about plot holes in the story and little details that break off into tangents, and then I begin to contemplate the story in completely different ways. Before I know it the movies over.

6. Acedeuceblazer

That sounds sweet what do you mean by tangents and plot holes?

7. robino

robino New Member

Haha well, I start to think about how the plot of the movie or a certain scene doesn't make sense because of some small detail. And when my mind goes off on a tangent, I get going on one little idea and then my mind starts racing and my thoughts on that one little idea evolve until my focus isn't even on the same subject anymore.

8. Acedeuceblazer

Dude that's the best idea ever man haha I so gotta do that

9. Ihavenoweedpuns

Ihavenoweedpuns New Member

Look in the stars and think about space

or that parallel universe video in the philosophy area

last time I thought about space, I was listening to Jimi Hendrix and I was imagining that Jimi and I were headlining at a benefit concert in space to make Pluto a planet again

The Doors were opening and Pink Floyd made a surprise appearance

10. SenorSmokesALot

SenorSmokesALot Subscriber

I love sitting back and thinking while I'm high. I do my homework for philosophy and usually I get some pretty cool theories out of it. I like to write or draw high too because I think weed kind of just opens you up to express yourself.