Best time of day to get high

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by jauburn, Jul 7, 2009.

?

What's your favorite time(s) of day to get stoned?

1. First thing in the morning

24 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. After breakfast

9 vote(s)
    10.2%
  3. Mid morning

10 vote(s)
    11.4%
  4. Around lunchtime

7 vote(s)
    8.0%
  5. Early afternoon

21 vote(s)
    23.9%
  6. After dinner

24 vote(s)
    27.3%
  7. Late at night

36 vote(s)
    40.9%
  8. Like all times equally as much

22 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jauburn

jauburn New Member

What's your favorite time(s) of day to get stoned? Pick the top three, say, and then explain why your #1 is tops in the thread.
  2. Plaidheart

Plaidheart New Member

oh!

For me, its those early tokes! Fresh out of bed Hawaian hot boxes, or sometimes hop out bed brush my teeth, put cinnamon extract in my bong. Nice sweet morning toke!

Then walk outside to a nice sunny day... makes me want to climb a fuckin mountain :)
  3. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

Well mid morning is probably the worst. Almost no matter what I do if I smoke then I'll be a bit burnt out by lunchtime.
    Evening smokes are probably best, when all your work is done and there's still a little bit of daylight. Late at night smokes just puts me to sleep lately :p.
    I'll smoke all day most likely, but those are my picks :D
  4. Luther17

Luther17 New Member

Nothing like a good wake and bake. That being said, I tend to like toking early afternoon. Mainly because I'm with my friends whenever I smoke at this time, and it sets me up for dinner (munchies) and the rest of the day.
  5. jauburn

jauburn New Member

Early morning tokes lasting deep into the evening are my idea of a nice, relaxing day.
  6. SixShottaJ

SixShottaJ Sr. Member

wake'n'bake never fails me
  7. pkster8235

pkster8235 Lazy Dancer

I won't turn down weed at anytime of the day.. but there's nothing quite like getting high after a long, hard day.. so I voted for after dinner/late at night.
    4 people like this.
  8. Csharp

Csharp Sr. Member

i love doing it at anytime personally,but i most commonly do it late at night.
    and after that,i'd have to say would be in the morning.
  9. 5drive

5drive Slacker

The selections jumped from early afternoon to after dinner. What about late afternoon? :confused: I like to partake after work/before dinner. Maybe mid afternoon on the weekends.
  10. Little Mary Jane

Little Mary Jane Sr. Member

If I'm going to be honest, I like to start in the morning and go all day but I can't really do that, realistically. Makes me too sleepy by the end of the day so I said early afternoon. Even though smoking all day is great, it's a lot better to make yourself wait, I think. Until you really, really, really want it.
  11. jauburn

jauburn New Member

That's cuz I'm stoned, man, and I ran out of little boxes for choices. And then I couldn't figure out how to add choices. So I just smoked another bowl, man.

:hail:
  12. dirtbomb

dirtbomb Hippie

Wake and bake. :)
    Something about weed playing around with all those left over hormones from sleep just works to make my outlook on the day much brighter.
    I also like those late evening sessions, especially when it's warm outside. Nice for looking up at the stars or relaxing to some good tunage.
  13. jauburn

jauburn New Member

It's a battle between the early birders and the night owls.
  14. toothfairy420

toothfairy420 Stoner Chique

Right before and after dinner...because you can satisfy your munchies without having to eat an extra "meal" and because its incredibly satisfying to smoke after you eat.
  15. Zebra

Zebra New Member

During the day or night is good for me but I love night the most. Late at night after my parents go to bed I get in my bath tub smoke weed while I'm chillin, then when my bowl is full of ash I can just throw it in the bath tub because I take a shower right after I smoke and wash it down. Then after I take a shower just eat a bunch of shit, wait to sober up, then go to sleep.

I also love the night because not many people and it's dark outside so it's hard for people to notice that I'm smoking and finding a spot to smoke is so much easier.
  16. Lilpotmaster

Lilpotmaster New Member

i chose early afternoon cuz if its a nice day u can walk around and chill outside. then u get to munch a lot for dinner :) best part is theres always time for another smoking sesh afterwards :D

2nd choice would be late at night cuz i can just sneak out n chief on the side of my house without fear of getting caught
  17. TokinSteve

TokinSteve New Member

I choose late at night. Easier to find somewhere to smoke, like a park or at the lakefront, and it helps me fall asleep late at night.
  18. GeTbLaZed

GeTbLaZed New Member

Late at night and sometimes in the afternoon but i only did that once. So late at night. IT feels weird for me and i thinks its better at night because it feels like a different high.
  19. bangarang

bangarang New Member

Weekdays I smoke in the morning while getting ready and to tolerate my commute...usually sober by the time I need to work/deal with people. Then I smoke when I get home, into the time I go to bed. Weekends, it's from wake up to bed time :)
  20. ganja-man

ganja-man Groovy

There's no better way to great a new day than with MJ...:)

That sounded super corney and it rhymes, but I still think it's true. I love smoking early in the morning whether I just woke up or have been up all night, but I also love smoking at night or after work. I just love smoking, anytime, anyplace, anyway...