Best way to clean a glass bong?

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by KiefCatcher, Sep 27, 2011.

1. KiefCatcher

KiefCatcher New Member

Okay so I cleaned my 1 1/2 foot glass bong with simple green, water and salt. I put it all in the bong and shook it up and EVERYTHING came right off. It worked like a charm. (hot water)

What's your favorite way to clean your glass bong?
  2. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

Epson salt and 90% alchohol...Shake it arounf real good if the resin is fresh..And it's clean as a whistle in not too long..
  3. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

if you use the search feature, you will find the answer in about 2 seconds....

happy toking
  4. Bud Is good

I havn't seen someone use the search button is soo long its crazy..More and more of the same threads pop up all the time..It doesn't bother me cause I get to help a noob but, it seems more of the same threads pop up all the time..
  5. cabriosnap

yeah and doing so, we are losing all the good in fermation in the archives, well, more like flooding it with the same types of threads. that why i usually post a relevent link with noob post's. i'm just kinda lazy today. in to much pain
  6. Bud Is good

I know were loosing all the good info..I was looking for a thread like a while ago and gave up Cause I had to go back too many pages, and finally gave up..
  7. cabriosnap

i've been searching the archives and doing random lil bump posts on the god info pages. trying to get them to resurface for easy navigation perposes
  8. Bud Is good

Really dude..You have been bumping god threads..LOL..Hows that going for ya?