Best way to intake MJ, non smoking

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by HatmanJones, Sep 30, 2010.

1. HatmanJones

HatmanJones New Member

My friend gets hives whenever he is exposed to smoke and he really wants to try weed.
    What is the best/cheapest/safest way to try it without smoking it?

2. 5drive

5drive Slacker

http://www.marijuana.com/vaporizer/

You could argue that edibles are safest, but certainly not the cheapest. Vapor is the way to go for economy, and shouldn't affect someone who's allergic to smoke.

2 people like this.
  3. laCster

laCster Sr. Member

i've heard plugging works.............lmao
    but really, the only other ways are vaporizing and eating THC absorbed by fat
    eating brownies, spacecakes, ect... gives me an intense body high for around six hours.
    marijuana capsules, now those shits rock my fucking world. high for 8-10 hrs
    so i'd go with MJ capsules. these are hard to make, but worth it. Google marijuana capsules

2 people like this.
  4. High-Fi

High-Fi New Member

Yeah edibles are definitely a good way to go and produce a very relaxing high without messing with your lungs. Get some dope, some butter and whip those brownies up. I vaporize daily though and I cant complain whatsoever but edibles are probably cheaper

5. FeelTheDub

FeelTheDub New Member

I would go with edibles. Its expensive if you are buying them from a dispensary but if u have enough mj and some brownie mix you can make some kick ass pot brownies for cheap.

6. FreshFlynFlashy

FreshFlynFlashy New Member

That was the funniest shit ever! lol