Best way to smoke resin

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Rockso, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Rockso

Rockso New Member

i'm gonna be gettin somwhere between 7-10 grams of weed so i'm obviously going to have some resin build up, i'm not going to want to waste it so i was wondering whats the best method. I have a metal one hitter and it tends to burn my lips when i attempt to smoke resin

2. SmokeyMcPott

SmokeyMcPott **********

Cut the bottom off a pop bottle and fix a tube to it. Heat up two knives on the stove until they're near red hot, then take a little ball of resin and put it on one knife, put tube to lips, then grind the resin into the other knife and inhale. Best way imo.

3. lifeonstandby322

lifeonstandby322 New Member

i agree, thats the same way i do it. definatley not as nasty of a taste.

4. Rockso

Rockso New Member

so i put the two knives in the bottle?

5. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

CRIMSONxSOLDIER All Aboard the Canni-bus!

Or you can just scrape the resin out of your one hitter and roll it up in a ball and stick it back in your one hitter. lol. Might get a red hot resin shooter though...

6. ChrisRoberts

ChrisRoberts New Member

Paperclip to a stem of a bong that has not been cleaned in months or years. Put the resin on some computer paper, put it in the freezer for 2 hours and than smoke it.

7. Rockso

Rockso New Member

thing is when i smoke resin out of my one hitter it burns my lips and i get it on my teeth.

8. lifeonstandby322

lifeonstandby322 New Member

just a little bit into it where the smoke rises into the bottle and you're not wasting any.