Best way to smoke

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by shanegtb, Dec 27, 2008.

1. shanegtb

shanegtb New Member

What's the best way to have a smooth long high.
    Pipe or joint?
    (smoked through a bong past two nights. i wanna try a different way tonight)
  2. allenlovesgreen

allenlovesgreen Subscriber

I'd say pipe and joint give you the same type of high. With the pipe you save more weed though. Personally, I like smoking joints. Why complicate yourself, you are getting high either way my friend. ;)
  3. Bhikku

Bhikku News Administrator

I'm a pipe girl. Conserves weed and just easier to handle in general. :thumb:
  4. shanegtb

shanegtb New Member

should i smoke with a glass bowl, or a metal pipe?
    lol, sorry if i'm being picky.
    it's my last time smoking before i move and get a new job.
  5. allenlovesgreen

allenlovesgreen Subscriber

Glass! they are superior in every way.
  6. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

The best way to smoke is not to smoke. Vaporize! Cleaner high, easier on the lungs, no lingering pot aroma, and your weed goes twice as far.
    6 people like this.
  7. shanegtb

shanegtb New Member

I unfortunately do not have that pleasure.
  8. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

It's worth the effort to try it.
  9. Indiego

Indiego New Member

Agreed! Vaporizing is beautiful, and it makes smoking a bowl seem like a hassle.

However, if you really don't want to keep bongin' it (which is second only to vaping), then go with a joint. All that tar makes for a nice, moist hit.
  10. Everlong2019

Everlong2019 Sr. Member

bowls save more weed...joints are just fun.
  11. jikaboom123

jikaboom123 Sr. Member

:thumbsup:
  12. SoThrowd

SoThrowd Sr. Member

I would also say that vaping is the best way. When I am at home, I always use the vape. But when I go to a friends house I have to suffer the smoke. If only there was a vape out there that is completely portable and is as effective as a home vape. I am actually in the middle of designing one, and it is almost time for me to build a prototype.
  13. rich420

rich420 New Member

I love chiefin on blunts. Roll up almost 2 grams in a grape swisher and i'll be on a good high for a while.
    2 people like this.
  14. GregoryM

GregoryM New Member

Already Made

I think portable-vaporizers are already created. http://www.portalvaporizer.com/
  15. GregoryM

GregoryM New Member

Portalvaporizer.com :p think it's already made. AND HEY! U posted on my birthday. :).
  16. potboy

potboy New Member

I'd like a vape but i just cant bring myself to spend 500 bucks on a smoking apparatus i dont care how cool it is. I'll stick with my glass pipe when I'm smoking alone or w/ a couple people but I'll always roll a fatty if we have a lot of people. Blunts also get you very high, very fast. Nothin like rollin an eighth and smoking it in the car with ur friends, and that's just way more fun that messing with a vape. I like bongs and bubblers for lower quality weed cause it filters out most of the bullshit but if you smoke some really dank out of a bong and take a huge rip then you'll be coughing forever. If you have dank or some hash i always use a small glass pipe with a screen. It just seems to work best for high potency weed.
  17. ohheyemily

ohheyemily New Member

bake that shit up my friend. no smoke and it yummy.
  18. Dr Trevis

Dr Trevis New Member

Bong or bubbler.

I never got to smoke from a vaporizer, I actually had the opportunity once but.. it'd have been too much for me to handle already being higher than I ever was.
  19. jluciano420

jluciano420 New Member

It depends on the situation, joints are great and easy to pass around in a group. Bongs and pipes hold less and can be fragile so for a smaller gathering this would be a great option. If you really want to get "nazzed" than the vaporizer is the best hands down.
  20. zig zag

zig zag New Member

i don't think that the vessel you use to smoke it makes much of a difference, really. the only factor is how much you take in each hit.

i've got a little pipe that i used for a while. now i just mix some rolling tobacco with my green and stick a filter in there and roll, and it's beautiful.