Best weed you've ever smoked!

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Almostdope, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Almostdope

Almostdope New Member

Strongest, loudest, long-lasting, best weed your lungs have ever tasted.
  2. Kitube

Kitube New Member

Well a couple of days ago i got a new guy, and i wanted to buy 10g from him. so i went over to his place we made the deal and he then asked me if i wanted to toke up, he had some purple kush (is that correct?) mixed with dank and he rolled a joint we went on his roof and it was an amazing high, i dont know about him but i was absolutely sky high!! i talked sooo much. it really was the best i ever had. and in a couple of weeks he said theres some pineapple express coming. that will probably be good too.
  3. SourDieselMan

SourDieselMan New Member

Cinderella '99 from the clinic here in Denver, my avatar is the picture of it. It was covered in crystals and tasted amazing, the high lasted for 4 or 5 hours. I can't wait to pick some more up when they get it back in, it cost $40 for an eighth.
  4. justblaz3d420

justblaz3d420 New Member

I smoked some Purple Urkle and I was high off my ass. Picked up a half Ounce for 180$ and oh my god it was so worth it! I felt like I was in a dream, the high was intense a very strong Indica. Deffinetly Purple Urkle or some Sour Diesel that I picked up a couple weeks ago. I got an ounce of some Cali shipped Sour Diesel for 320 and I was just smacked for a few days straight.
  5. Almostdope

Almostdope New Member

Yea purples always Nice. Lol do you live in GA. Cuz my guy had purple and just gave me P. Express. Just wonderin
    2 people like this.
  6. Almostdope

Almostdope New Member

Damn. All that good shot for only 40 an eigth.Shits cheap af up there.
  7. Almostdope

Almostdope New Member

Yea, Lemon sour diesiel mix was the first real high ive ever had. Always wamted purple urkel though
  8. Kitube

Kitube New Member

nah, i live in Chile (south america), that would have been one hell of a coincidence.
    enjoy ur express, just had a 3 or 4 day break and gonna smoke now, hopefully its gonna be good, before my break i couldnt even manage to stay high more than 40 minutes without smoking more.