bleach balls

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by maxattak, Dec 21, 2008.

1. maxattak

maxattak New Member

Anyone ever tried soaking toilet paper in bleach then takin it like a pill? I'm 6 foot and skinny (155) and smoke 2-3 blunts a day. I take alot of B-12 supplement to speed up my metabolism. My problem is true randoms at work. Sometimes its 3 or 4 weeks in a row and sometimes its once every 2 or 3 months. Any suggestions on passing a drug test with little or no notice.:blazed:
  2. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Besides being quite poisonous, swallowing bleach will not do anything to help you pass a UA. There are three effective ways of passing a UA:
    1. Refrain from using any illegal drugs.
    2. Use a dilution protocol.
    3. Use substitution.

All of the information you need to successfully use #2 and #3 are contained in sticky threads at the top of the Urine Testing forum.
    5 people like this.
  3. bluntwrapsupreme

bluntwrapsupreme New Member

if you smoke 2-3 blunts a day, substitution is clearly your best option. nothing you can drink or eat is going to alter your test results, there is no "magic potion" to make you pass. drinking a lot of water before the test may dilute your results but that is not necessarily a "pass."

invest in some QuickFix 4.2, keep it on you at all times at work for quick and easy access. read the substitution sticky and PRACTICE. subbing is so easy but you need to be comfortable with the method, so try at it home a few times before you actually get picked for a random and have to perform ice cold.
  4. homemadebubbler

homemadebubbler Always bubblin'

x2. You're going to want to sub. QuickFix works very well if you keep it somewhere you can get to it easily. Bleach balls just sounds like a dumb way to poison yourself...
  5. thomassd76

thomassd76 New Member

Substitution...there is no substitute. (Corny "Risky Business" reference). No pun intended.
  6. Bhikku

Bhikku News Administrator

Please don't eat bleach.

Just sub. I practiced my heart out to do it for my preemployment and passed with flying colors, but it's really much simpler than I ever could have thought. Don't stress over it and just pick up some QuickFix 4.0.
  7. Bhikku

Bhikku News Administrator

The sad thing is, there are people out there who think that drinking bleach or adding a few drops of bleach to your test will render it clean. All it will do is ruin the test and they'll make you do it over.