Blood Test Coming!!!

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by SometimeGuy, Apr 8, 2004.

1. SometimeGuy

SometimeGuy New Member

I think that I am stressed out about nothing, but I want to be safe. I'm even at the point of paying for a blood test myself (if I can find someone in town to do it) just to put my mind at ease.

If anyone can simply check my story below and reassure me, I'd be much obliged!

I'm an infrequent smoker. At the height of usage I was up to maybe 2 - 3 times a week. That was 9 months ago. Recently it has been more like once every 2 - 3 weeks. I last smoked 10 days ago. Before that it was 2 weeks. And before that, it was probably another 2 weeks. I have a blood test in 10 days (20 days from last use).

My biggest concern is that I'm carrying about 20# extra and hadn't been to the gym since the beginning of Feb. So I'm wondering if I was packing THC into my fat cells while they were accumulating.

It seemed to me to be a really good idea to try to burn that stuff out up until a few days before the test, so I hit the gym hard yesterday and will go again in a moment now.

Am I shooting myself in the foot? Am I all stressed out over nothing?

Thanks for any help!

Rick
  2. bigAx

bigAx New Member

From what I've read THC is undetectable in the blood after 22 hours and you will probably not test positive after 6 hours.

Here's the link to more information:

http://www.testnegative.com/drug-testing-info/drug_testing_types.htm

I'm not absolutely sure about this, but I don't think you have anything to worry about if you don't smoke for a few days.
  3. leec345

leec345 New Member

marijuana

I have read in some articles that marijuana stays in your sustem for aproximetly 2 months. how ever their are ways and means to fool drug tests especially urine.

for blood tests how ever,

the detection method for blood can consist of a lack of a vitamin as well as THC some lesser companies try to detect your vitimin content before trying to test for THC content as its a much easier, quicker and above all cheaper means of testing. if blood fails to provide suficient vitiman content then its increases the probability of THC content testing.

take a multi vitiman tablet everyday from now till your blood test.
    drink alot of oranage juice Pure as you can get (not concentrated).
    also try and find some vitiman B suplements B-12 especially.

hope for the best :(
  4. leec345

leec345 New Member

o yea and also keep up with the exercise !
  5. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

o yea.....and you need to read and stop giving information that is wrong.:mad:
  6. Secs

Secs New Member

If you are having a BLOOD test, you have nothing to worry about. If you are taking a urine test, you also have nothing to worry about if you don't smoke again until after your test. The only test you should worry about is hair.
  7. trezoner

trezoner New Member

new question sorry

yo sorry i dont kno how to post questions yet so i have to ask here.
    a really good friend of mine smoked a bit first time last sunday. she sed she didnt get high just a bit dizzy an that she didnt pull very hard so i gues its ok but she had 2 tick bites a while ago an had to take antibiotics an shit. anyway shes gettn a blood test soon an shes scared shitless cuz if her parents find out. she wont believe me an shes havn suecidal thoughts so be nice if sum1 would say its not gonna come up. would be really appreciated:)
  8. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

If it's not a blood test for drugs, they don't test for drugs. Even if it is a drug test she should be fine. Click on the Detection Times link in my signature.
    If she is so worried about her parents finding out that she would think about suicide she should refrain from smoking.
    Be careful who you tell she was thinking about suicide also. I don't know about the state you live in, but in mine she could end up in a mental institution for evaluation for a few days. They take that shit serious now days.