Blood Test Detection Times, Please HELP!

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by RedFury, Feb 8, 2007.

1. RedFury

RedFury New Member

LENGTH OF TIME DETECTED:
    Blood:
    Frequent User: Delta-9-THC = 4-8 hours post dose, then possible "baseline" level of 0.3 to 0.4 ng/ml. 11-nor-9-carboxy-THC = approximately 2 weeks + depending on past frequency of use.
    Infrequent User: Delta-9-THC = 3-4 hours post dose 11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-THC = 2 -3+ days post dose

What the fuck does all of this mean exactly like why are there three different names tested for with THC and which one is the right detection time for Marijuana use? Does this mean that some blood tests can find traces up to 2+ weeks if theyr looking for 11-nor-9-carboxy-THC? What the FUCK does all of this mean, please help me out here, freakin out man and i just wanna chief.:eek:

2. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

If you really want to know what all that means, you can do a google search and find the info on it all.

If you want to just know the detection time, click on the link in my signature.

3. RedFury

RedFury New Member

hmm

that really didn't answer my question, i've read the damn detection times i just wanted to know what all those different THC compounds were and which one specifically do they test for when giving a blood test. Next time answer the question if your going to reply dont' give me a bunch of bullshit.

4. 1tokeovertheline

Edit: decided doesn't deserve a reply and isn't worth it.

5. Secs

Secs New Member

Different metabolites have different detection times. It is obvious to me.

Your name is fitting, RedFury ;)

6. RedFury

RedFury New Member

yeah..

1toke if it wasn't worth a reply why the hell did you reply, stop wasting people's time you ass-clown.

[Mod note: Ass-clown isn't very nice. If you can't play nice, you can't play at all]

7. 1tokeovertheline

Look at the time of my reply and then the time of my edit. I replied to you and then almost an hour later decided you didn't deserve an answer so I removed it. Why should I help you out when you were swearing at me and now you are calling me names. With your attitude you probably won't get much help around here.

There are thousands of members on this site and in case you didn't notice people aren't falling all over each other to give you an answer.

8. havinsurgryhelp

havinsurgryhelp New Member

Need to pass blood and urine test this week

Hi I am new to this thread and interested in info on how to pass a drug and or urine drug test for the heavy daily use of marijuana. I am having disc repalcement and 3 disc fusion and I know blood work and ekg are involved in the prescreening before surgery. It was going to be May 10th but they moved it up to this week. Not sure what day but probably the first of the week..this is Saturday.. Any suggestions on a quick fix of my thc levels. .been smoking alot for the pain.. now freakin.. I bought some hawaiian punch flavored b drink at a local place before my discogram surgery but ended up throwing up all the water I had to drink so fast with all of it. Luckily they didn't blood test for the outpatient surgery. I'm looking at the very least a week in the hospital so I know at least one test will be done.. that's all I'm sure if I can pass.. any suggestions .. cheapest as possible..lol Thanks.

9. 1tokeovertheline

Stop smoking and pass the blood test and go to the Urine testing forum for info to pass a piss test.
    I don't know why they would be giving you a drug test for surgery. Just tell your doctor you smoke pot.

10. wrs116

wrs116 New Member

Appreciation of situation!

:wave: Worried about Lab work up myself. Followed advice found here for for first out patient work up, nothing said, thanks 1Toke. Now here I go for that Discectomy lab work. Put it down three days ago and figure same will apply. Will try to let yall know. I don't ask and I don't tell and will lie if asked. Lab work up 5/29, surgery on 6/5.

11. tokey

tokey New Member

Unless of course you hurt yourself on the job and workmans comp is paying for it

12. 1tokeovertheline

A consent form must be signed for a drug test. If not, then it is a doctor/patient confidential information policy.

13. Secs

Secs New Member

Of course if Workers' Compensation Insurance requests that you have a drug test and you refuse to sign the authorization, you also forfeit any benefits.

14. 1tokeovertheline

That is correct, but they can't drug test you unless you sign the consent form. In fact in believe in NYS if you test positive for alcohol or drugs after an accident they may not pay anyway.