BongOutlet.Ca

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by PlayMehGuitar, Nov 9, 2011.

1. PlayMehGuitar

PlayMehGuitar New Member

Anyone else ordered from here? Do you guys know if the expensive shipping is worth it? I have basically $200 to spend and this is what I planned on getting.

Under 12" buy cheap bongs online - Buy Cheap Bongs Online Headshop - Bongoutlet.ca Product Info - 11" INLINE & 2 x 6 FINGER PERCOLATOR Bubbler with bowl - BLUE

HAND PIPES : GLASS buy cheap bongs online - Buy Cheap Bongs Online Headshop - Bongoutlet.ca Product Info - 5" Soft Glass Hand Pipe

HAND PIPES : GLASS buy cheap bongs online - Buy Cheap Bongs Online Headshop - Bongoutlet.ca Product Info - 4" Changing color Glass SPOON Hand Pipe - TST365

GLASS WATER BONGS ACCESSORIES buy cheap bongs online - Buy Cheap Bongs Online Headshop - Bongoutlet.ca Product Info - PERC. ASH CATCHER 18mm - BLUE

I dissuaded from buying myself a bong mainly because they're kinda hard on the throat and lungs for everyday smoking. Do you guys think this bubbler is a good choice? The bubbler would stay at home and I'd bring the pipes with me to places because of portability. I'd get 3 (pay for 2 and a complimentary pipe with the order) because I expect that I'm going to break them. I continuously break pipes in the most ridiculous ways and this way I would have several backups. I also already have like a 10 or so inch bong (no percs or anything) for my bong needs. I'm also open to any other suggestions or combinations you guys see on the site. Feel free to post other options!