Bought Stinger Detox Urine Test?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by _tyrant, Mar 22, 2007.

1. _tyrant

_tyrant New Member

Has anyone had any experiance with this 8 oz blue flavored drink and then refill four times with water. i bought this at my local headshop and says will keep you clean for 60 to 90 minutes.

Stinger Total Body Detox Drink
    I bought this for a urine test i have coming up monday if anyone has used it let me know if it worked...?

][Mod note: It is against guidelines to post a commercial link.]

2. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

Can you post the ingredient list and nutrional contents?

3. _tyrant

_tyrant New Member

yes i can:

Filtered water, fructose, natuarl and artifical flavors, stinger mineral cleansing blend, creatine monohydrate, vitiam B2, (riboflavin), citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, guar gum. Total carbs, Sugars 1.2g, minerals may very slightly due to their natural source. Chloride 131mg, 4%, magnesium 24.5mg, 6%. all other mineral normally found in sea water <1% of each.

thats exactly what it reads^^

4. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

The only ingredient that a detox drink can have that is remotely helpful is soluble fiber. This one doesn't have any. It has vitamin B-2 which you could get from a straight B-2 vitamin supplement or B complex supplement for much cheaper. B-2 isn't even important on a lab test. The creatine will not help because it takes about 48 hours after consumption for it to help. "Stinger mineral cleansing blend" could be anything and is probably useless because the FDA does not regulate claims made by dietary supplements.

What kind of test is it, when is it, and have you thought about dilution and home tests?

5. _tyrant

_tyrant New Member

well thats unfortunate to hear, it will prolly be a 5 panel urine test like the one I tested positive for marijuana when i was trying to work at walmart.

dilution??

and i can't afford a home test cause i spent my last bit of money on this detox drink hoping i could get the job

last time i smoked was a really small hit saturday of last weekend, then before that like 2 to 3 weeks ago.

my test is monday i beleive.

i do plan on using this stinger stuff just cause i spent my money on it...

6. _tyrant

_tyrant New Member

turns out the place i'm working doesn't test,

and i got the job it looks like last interview is monday i hope.

i asked one of the friendly younger cart pushing co-workers.. ;D

7. Somnium

Somnium New Member

That's odd, when I worked as a cart pusher they tested me. That was at Wal-mart so go figure, but still, you never ever know if they might test you as a higher up employee than cart pusher. That's the lowest rung on the ladder, maybe even the ground the ladder is on. So, don't smoke until you're clear and have gotten your pay cheque.

8. _tyrant

_tyrant New Member

yeah not smoking for a another couple days is fine, but yeah when i applyed for walmart they did drug test me. walmart is known for drug testing though and i failed that one.

meijer on the other hand is different as far as testing goes they don't do it.

9. lilmissgspot_54

lilmissgspot_54 New Member

Stinger Detox Works!!!

Stinger Total Detox Works Only If You Do Exactly What The Directions Say.

You Must B Clean From All Toxins For 2 Days Prior!!!

Make Sure You Don't Have Any Dairy Or Caffine The Day You Drink The Stinger.

Drink It 60-90 Minutes Before You Get Tested.

Refill The Bottle 4 Times With Water.

Do Not Drink More Water Than The 4 Refills Or Else You'll Totally Water Down The Stinger And It Wont Work!

It Will Keep You Clean For 5-6 Hours!!!

10. bogo

bogo New Member

detox drink dont work dont waste your $$$$$$$$$$$$
    read the dilution and sub threads they are your best bet

11. n2ojunkie

n2ojunkie New Member

how about a combo of both?

12. bogo

bogo New Member

er what part of detox drinks dont really work....do you not understand?

13. n2ojunkie

n2ojunkie New Member

probably the part about people saying the pass with them

14. bogo

bogo New Member

if they pass using them it because of the amount of water the detox drink tells you to drink..... follow our dilution thread to the letter and save your dollars...............

15. _tyrant

_tyrant New Member

still have this stuff and am getting a new job soon at a game store.

hearing stuff like that leads me to believe stinger works and 2 guys at the headshop use it and said it was full proof.

16. stoner28

stoner28 New Member

of course they will tell you it is fool proof they want a sale. why do they care if you pass or fail listen to the experts on this site, they know their shit

good luck

17. harshmello78

harshmello78 New Member

I hate that my first post on here is a negative, but stinger total detox is total crap. I used it exactly like the directions stated for a urine test and failed miserably.

I Was given three days notice for a drug test to land an $80,000 dollar a year job I applied for a while back. Three days clean and going by the directions, and two nights of "research" on the product and the detector on the cup showed a positive before I even capped it.

I guess substitution, carefully controlled dilution, or abstaining are the only methods that really work.

18. Ruckus

Ruckus New Member

Sorry to hear harshmello78

And no doubt like the OP that would not listen to the experts.

Preaching to the choir. How unfortunate that you had to learn that the hard way.

Best ~