Budbuddy.biz

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by mikeMarek, Jun 6, 2009.

1. mikeMarek

mikeMarek New Member

Anyone ever order from budbuddy.biz? I'm thinking of trying it out - they seem to have a lot of good products at good prices.

budbuddy.biz
  2. potboy

potboy New Member

yeah but you have to live in canada and have medical card.
  3. mikeMarek

mikeMarek New Member

I do live in Canada, but I don't think you need a medical card.
  4. potboy

potboy New Member

then i guess you can order from them! :D
  5. mikeMarek

mikeMarek New Member

Awsome! But has really no one ordered from them? I just wanna check because I don't feel safe sending $300 for an ounce from a guy I don't know. And if he does steal my money, what am I going to do? Call the police? "Hey I sent this guy money so I could buy weed but he took it from me!"
  6. homemadebubbler

homemadebubbler Always bubblin'

Thats crazy. They have some crazy cool products. MOM sites tend to go south pretty quickly though (although canada is a little different then the states...)
  7. potboy

potboy New Member

If you dont trust it then dont buy 300 bucks worth on ur first try. Just buy a smaller amount so you don't have to gamble so much.
    2 people like this.
  8. TomTheBudToker

TomTheBudToker New Member

STAY AWAY from BudBuddy.biz

BudBuddy.biz USED TO BE a credible MOM source but HE HAS TURNED SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM BUDBUDDY.BIZ AT ALL COSTS. YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF 100% IF YOU ORDER FROM HIM. STAY AWAY.

Peace.
  9. oseola

oseola New Member

heh

does anyone know if ordering from bud buddy works????
  10. the_chosen_bud

the_chosen_bud New Member

you would be better off buying weed from someone who sells weed
  11. sissy11

sissy11 New Member

Total rip off no matter how you send

Both budbuddy and expressbud are the same rip off site . Just look at the simulataries of the sites . Anyway I tried them both and received nothing . I did get a response from budbuddy and gave me the excuse that post office workers are stealing the money in envelopes . Yea right . I have sent over 500 hockey cards through the mail and not one never ever receieved there cards and now I got 2 people saying they never received an envelope which was printed with there addy and taped on the envelope . I hate thieves and here is my advised , lets shut down these thieves and it doesnt matter what the product is . A thief is a thief so I have 2 susjestions for those that were ripped off .
    1 - Do what I am going to do and that is next time your dog shits take a sample and mix it with some canadian tire money and seal it in such a way that it dont stink and when these theives open there mail and expect to have " free money " they will have there hands full 0f shit . Use your imiganation the way you think they will open there shit mail .
    2 - Send an anomous letter to the rcmp of these thieves .

Think about it . No wonder they dont get busted is because they dont send any pot is more like a paramid scheme .